3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
I am frustrated. I tried to do the thing that takes 170 body development and 5th level of the dungeon, but can't. Did literally every single lewd scene possible, as far as I know, got into every sexual scenario I could find. But it kept saying I couldn't, I can't even find body development listed anywhere, and I completed the 6th level. Afterward, the old man said something about needing to prepare, warped me out automatically... And now nothing happens. I just get the same shit about not hitting the requirements when I ask about the wind seal, and my only choice is to do the final level now as I am. It's like the story has glitched.
i found no glitched! the problem is that all status , effects and so on are not translated. there are a lot of things witch i don't know how to do even if i'd virtually finished the game (exemple - i don't know how to recruit folowers)
advance with tenacity in level (a lot of chests with memory of...so from level 1 again and again) and eventually many things reveal themself ; i've beaten the 6 level boss even without incense or barrier! (i was level 37, and weapon and amulet....see for yourself in the save); true , with incense should be easier...
the only glitch (? - if it's really a glitch) found is that if you advance on h scene without completing all (at some level it's possibile) the hentai scene leaved behind may be locked forver (like the stuff for poison - first at the bar, then i didn't go to the ship cap - and after- locked); some h scene are a must for unlocking classes
that stuff with body there may be automatic added at resistence - but in japonese..... who can verify that????

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is it possible to beat the "shadow" boss at the end? Got it to about 40% health and it started healing twice as much damage I could do while avoiding or taking no damage. Save editor doesn't seem to work for some reason either. Also it's on the lowest difficulty.

Reactions: Ryo2222

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to beat the "shadow" boss at the end? Got it to about 40% health and it started healing twice as much damage I could do while avoiding or taking no damage. Save editor doesn't seem to work for some reason either. Also it's on the lowest difficulty.
Yes it is. I went with Berserker class and had no problem at all.

Kisuwa

Aug 7, 2017
I wrote the said password and it simply does not work lol. Well I'll stay stuck here I guess.

EDIT: Nevermind it seems after I spammed it 3-4 times it finally worked.

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 255616

I have this error.. Any solution to it ??? View attachment 255616
same thing for me there a bunch of them (10 or so) your only solution is to go in the folder go to the nearest picture 04 042 wtv make a copy of it then rename your copy to the path its looking for... once you have it all fix you can then pay through the game... -_- makes the first play through kind of annoying... save often xD I asked but it does not seem anyone has a fully functional version

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Checking back in on this one...still seems like there's been no proper English translation done, huh? Ok. What's it gonna take? I'll toss some $ into the ring to get it done properly.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Menu not this has game.

Pity many very are this.

Game in this character not has also skills, and not has stats.

Elf what mean language that page 4/5 Status [Experience]

///Who plays this can understand what I wrote 100% perfectly, I am not kidding.
///(I WISH I was)

Reactions: zTHC

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
yay, kagura games will translate this game :love:
I still can't believe how many things they're releasing this year, several of which I'm really looking forward to.

Ideology in Friction, Detective Girl, Tiina (played it already but the current official English version is not updated to include the new content), Terrible Laboratory, and now Zeven as well. As far as I'm concerned, they're totally on fire.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes