3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I am kinda stuck myself how to i get to switch to a swimsuit? I am kinda trying to get the beach to get the magic shop keeper.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
This game is 10/10 so long as you do not count the bad translation... Is there any news on a non-machine translation?

I may pick up VX next time it is on sale, then I could work on translating things a bit myself.

The sequences seem like they have some good space for great writing, and if this game had that in English to go along with the mechanics and art, I think it would be a strong contender for best RPGM XXX game out there.

Hopefully this dev is still active and working on a new game, would be a shame if this is all they ever made.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
I dont know how to change clothes

am i really that retarded ???

pls Help
You can only change them at the item store, and it is an upgrade sequence you go through each time. Once you do the upgrade they stay that way til the next upgrade. The only armor you have you change is a bracelet, which you do not see in the art.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
The best corruption game I've played, followed by Rhode's fortress.
I think I've developed a new fetish to slow corruption of a female protag, and also pregnancy
Plus, Kagura games are planning to translate this game, cant wait for other people to also enjoy this slow corruption masterpiece.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
HEEEELP!
I got this error

anyone got the missing file?
I tried downloading another copy of the game, but the same error appear :(

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
it seems the developers are making a new game u can download it here it even has really nice character animation. not sure if anyone else has any info.

Reactions: Arrngrim

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I still go back and AGTH/Trans-Agg play his/her old, unfinished Pokemon tentacle game from time to time...it really doesn't have much, but after playing Pregcess I can see they took every idea they had back in like 2003? and put it into this game...minus the tentacles I guess? Thanks for that link Striker912, I had no clue they were already making a new game. And oh, hey, if anyone wants me to package up and provide those old, unfinished games....just PM me or drop a line here. Side note and fun fact, I own a couple of this artists doujinshi in physical form (not all, sadly...and I nearly paid $300 for a 6 page comic that is not online, anywhere...but I didn't, ah well).

HEEEELP!
I got this error

anyone got the missing file?
I tried downloading another copy of the game, but the same error appear :(
I ran into quite a few of those errors with the Blacksmith. The best fix I found was to pick a random file in the folder (be it Character or Picture, those were the two) and copy it out to the above file structure for example, and then rename the file and copy it back. I had to do this about 5 or 6 times. I didn't see that particular file you posted though. Hope that helps!

One last edit, the password to get into the underground auction is おちんぽ which is Ochinpo, or another word for penis.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes