3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there some kind of hidden limit on the number of skills you can have? Because once I got this far, I stopped being able to spend Swordfighter's Knowledge. The description for the skills pop up, but not the prompt to buy them.

The previous Swordfighter's Knowledge spend also deducted a Job Point.

Is this normal, or have I run into a bug?
Never noticed one, its all about how many level points you have and the extra points you get from chests in the dungeon. As you have 0 JP you either need a book with a point, or a level, to see what happens.

In past runs I've had some of the smaller skill trees almost completely filled.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there some kind of hidden limit on the number of skills you can have? Because once I got this far, I stopped being able to spend Swordfighter's Knowledge. The description for the skills pop up, but not the prompt to buy them.

The previous Swordfighter's Knowledge spend also deducted a Job Point.

Is this normal, or have I run into a bug?
1st issue) You have to follow skill Tree to unlock new skills.
You are standing on a circle that is not tied to bottom circles. Those bottom circles are pre-requisite for unlocking and you dont meet them. To unlock a certain circle you have to unlock at least one of the circles right bellow that circle.

Eg. Look on that picture and go 2 circles down to blue circle, unlock it. Then unlock purple circle. And only then you can unlock circle you are currently standing on.

2nd issue) Purple circles require both Job Points and Swordfighter Knowledge.

Last edited:

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Never noticed one, its all about how many level points you have and the extra points you get from chests in the dungeon. As you have 0 JP you either need a book with a point, or a level, to see what happens.

In past runs I've had some of the smaller skill trees almost completely filled.
1st issue) You have to follow skill Tree to unlock new skills.
You are standing on a circle that is not tied to bottom circles. Those bottom circles are pre-requisite for unlocking and you dont meet them. To unlock a certain circle you have to unlock at least one of the circles right bellow that circle.

Eg. Look on that picture and go 2 circles down to blue circle, unlock it. Then unlock purple circle. And only then you can unlock circle you are currently standing on.

2nd issue) Purple circles require both Job Points and Swordfighter Knowledge.
Thanks. I didn't know that the purple ones needed both Job Points and Knowledge. The previous ones only needed knowledge, so I guess that was the bug?

I'll see if it works when I have both.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks. I didn't know that the purple ones needed both Job Points and Knowledge. The previous ones only needed knowledge, so I guess that was the bug?
Maybe lower level ones dont need it. I am not sure. But after you progress further into a skill tree, you will definitely need it for purple ones.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do I defeat all the males in the final dungeon core floor?
Pretty sure its in here somewhere, but what worked for me was having the hit everyone at the same time perk, and health with each hit. They do a lot of damage so you want to keep that health up, plus the potion store guy uses potions (yup) so if you have to focus on someone take him out so he doesn't heal and resurrect everyone.

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
Anyone getting a missing file crash directly after the bugfixed crash during the first pregnancy scene? Anyone able to give me their version of this file?
1707170887076.png

Edit: turns out I had the non-kagura version, now that I have it however my save is incompatible so if anyone has a save roughly around the first pegnancy scene, that'd be appreciated!

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

anon2767

Dec 3, 2017
Does the story branch if you don't take the cold resistance blessing? What happens If I just keep going without it, what will I miss out on?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Does the story branch if you don't take the cold resistance blessing? What happens If I just keep going without it, what will I miss out on?
In short term you dont miss anything. But if you are unlucky you can miss some erotic scenes in future, because you wont have enough corruption points.

But on the other hand, If you keep avoiding those kind of items, you can try to go for virgin route and finish game as virgin.

Reactions: ustar

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can ignore the resistances and get through the dungeon, but you need your weapons to compensate.
Ignoring the corruption through removes most of the content.

ChimeraLilin

Jan 22, 2020
Is there any actual watersport content in the game? I ask because they occasionally set up an H-event as if she's going to pee in public, and then completely skip over the scene.
Is there a patch or option to turn on/off these scenes that I'm missing, or is that just the way the game is written? Seems baity that they bring up but then never show it.

Reactions: darlic
Apr 7, 2019
Is there any actual watersport content in the game? I ask because they occasionally set up an H-event as if she's going to pee in public, and then completely skip over the scene.
Is there a patch or option to turn on/off these scenes that I'm missing, or is that just the way the game is written? Seems baity that they bring up but then never show it.
The game tries to do as much as humanly possible with very limited CG. While I find that admirable, it does lead to the issue of nonvisual H scenes. The one I was most disappointed in was them never showing the shopkeeper using the toys on her even though that was the primary focus of over 5 scenes.

Reactions: ChimeraLilin

Ergast

May 31, 2017
The game tries to do as much as humanly possible with very limited CG. While I find that admirable, it does lead to the issue of nonvisual H scenes. The one I was most disappointed in was them never showing the shopkeeper using the toys on her even though that was the primary focus of over 5 scenes.
One of the problems of being a 6 years old game. It's not as developed as it would have been now-a-days. Kagura DID a number on this one by taking so long to translate it.

OverGeared

Feb 7, 2023
Here you have a save of memories except for some of the pregnancy that I haven't done yet but the rest below are unlocked
PD: I am giving you 2 files because I don't know which of the two methods will help you to have the complete save

Reactions: skirt.

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
Here you have a save of memories except for some of the pregnancy that I haven't done yet but the rest below are unlocked
PD: I am giving you 2 files because I don't know which of the two methods will help you to have the complete save
Unsure if this is a reply to my post, but it's exactly what I needed. ty!

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes