3.80 star(s) 33 Votes
Dec 26, 2019
i'm very slowly working my way through this game, bit by bit, 'cuz the MtL hurts my head, but man, it seems like such a good game if it was translated properly.

Kagura, pls. Faster.

Reactions: Marie Mamiya

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I played through this about halfway, right around when you lose your sex protection before running into a critical error that ruined my playthrough. Can anyone hook me up with a save that's around halfway through the game? It would be doing me a huge solid! :)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I played through this about halfway, right around when you lose your sex protection before running into a critical error that ruined my playthrough. Can anyone hook me up with a save that's around halfway through the game? It would be doing me a huge solid! :)
Sorry bro, but everybody is waiting for proper english release of this game from Kagura Games. At the moment nobody plays this buggy and terrible machine translation.

Reactions: zombie goast

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sorry bro, but everybody is waiting for proper english release of this game from Kagura Games. At the moment nobody plays this buggy and terrible machine translation.
Some of us have and finished it. So might want to hold back on those broad statements, bro.

Can't tell you where the middle is, but these are saves from various points of my run through.

Reactions: MooseMager and aa14

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Some of us have and finished it. So might want to hold back on those broad statements, bro.
You misunderstood. I never claimed, that nobody played it or finished it in past.
I just said, that nowadays people dont play it. Why bother when there is going to be proper release

Reactions: zombie goast

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You're welcome. I don't mind some translation versions, and this one was ok once I got into it.
Fun and nice corruption story.

prao179

Feb 3, 2018
Seem like this game using my translating tool on ULMF.
I did try to make the meaning clear as possible and Google is not good at translating, cuz it''s free
Sorry for those crashes. I''ll fix it if i can....

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Seem like this game using my translating tool on ULMF.
I did try to make the meaning clear as possible and Google is not good at translating, cuz it''s free
Sorry for those crashes. I''ll fix it if i can....
how's the progress so far?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Oh man, I loved this game when it came out. My two issues with it were the much too slow burn until something actually happens on the corruption side of things and that you actually LOSE freedom at the post-game. The second to last phase you can run around and fuck around all you want and people take advantage of you wherever you go, but that stops once you beat the game, and you go from being a free use fuck to only being able to do a select few scenes at night resulting in pregnancy.
Still nice, but I would've preferred to have kept the freedom and free use aspect of it.
This game was never finished. Look at assets in super long scene after boss. Egg defense mechanic, last 2 protections, unfinished threads with all NCPs. Very obviously original plan was another level in dungeon (or 2?) during that player would trade away last protections and progress all NCP side quests to point where she getting pregnant.

Post game is shitty thrown together "scene viewer" with all gameplay turned off. That is all.

Very sad, this 100% best corruption h-game ever made until the ending ruined it all.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This game was never finished. Look at assets in super long scene after boss. Egg defense mechanic, last 2 protections, unfinished threads with all NCPs. Very obviously original plan was another level in dungeon (or 2?) during that player would trade away last protections and progress all NCP side quests to point where she getting pregnant.

Post game is shitty thrown together "scene viewer" with all gameplay turned off. That is all.

Very sad, this 100% best corruption h-game ever made until the ending ruined it all.
So is the pregnancy not an active part of the gameplay? I'm really looking forward to the Kagura translation but if pregnancy is just an ending again... that would suck.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
So is the pregnancy not an active part of the gameplay? I'm really looking forward to the Kagura translation but if pregnancy is just an ending again... that would suck.
that is right.
game ending "includes" scene where you getting to decide which man impregnates you. it does not show actual impregnation.
you get shitty synopsis of "and she got pregnant and gave birth to X child".
then you get shitty post game where you can run around and talk to guys who will impregnate you but it is just a non interactive scene.
and that is all you get.

war_danny

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone help me with defeating Queen ant? im trying everything and its useless i tried over 2 hours

lynkd34d

Jul 5, 2020
I love the concept, I am entertained, but the translation is absolute hot garbage, and unlocking sexual progression is S L O O O O O O W and borderline infuriating. The game creator is totally trolling you for the first 10 - 20 hours of gameplay making you think something is going to happen, then it doesn't. Timing dependant on how long it takes for you to figure out where to go next because as I previously stated, the translation is absolute hot garbage. So figuring out what action you need to take isn't always clear, and sometimes it's just easier to go have a conversation with everyone than figure out wtf the npc is actually trying to say to you.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I love the concept, I am entertained, but the translation is absolute hot garbage, and unlocking sexual progression is S L O O O O O O W and borderline infuriating. The game creator is totally trolling you for the first 10 - 20 hours of gameplay making you think something is going to happen, then it doesn't. Timing dependant on how long it takes for you to figure out where to go next because as I previously stated, the translation is absolute hot garbage. So figuring out what action you need to take isn't always clear, and sometimes it's just easier to go have a conversation with everyone than figure out wtf the npc is actually trying to say to you.
I stopped playing half way thought because of how good the game was I didn't want the translation to ruin it. The official translation was originally slated for fall of last year according to steam at one point. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever come out...

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes