VN Others Completed The Princess, the Stray Cat, and Matters of the Heart [Final] [Harukaze]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
ec_asu_02.png

Overview:
Nora lives together in Sakuragabuchi with Shachi, a girl younger than him whom his mother had adopted. After his mother’s passing, they were able to grow up just fine with the support of those around them. Shachi loves Nora very much, and wakes up him every day while straddling him in bed. Then they head to school and enjoy their time with their friends, including their childhood friend and discipline committee head Michi, and his cheerful gyaru-like kouhai Yuuki.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-29
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: Harukaze -
Censored: No Sexual Content - Patch Applied
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Sequel: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

YOU MUST WHITELIST GAME WITH YOUR AV/AM.
CRACKED BY DARKSIDERS AND THROWS FALSE POSITIVE.
ALL POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

DOWNLOAD

All in One: - - - -
Game Only: - - - -
Art Book: - - - -
Vocal Collection: - - - -
Soundtrack: - - - -

ev_001_01_1a.png ev_001_02_0a.png ev_001_31_0h.png ev_003_03_5f.png

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
from the tags, the describtion and the screenshots id say you forgot to mention that this is a visual novel and has no gameplay at all.

but thats only from everything i saw in this thread, didnt play it yet myself.

Leo77

May 9, 2017
If this is the version that is floating around the internet then it's a butchered all-ages version with all the 18+ content cut out.
Considering the game had to be ported to a new engine, the chances of a 18+ restoration patch are slim.

Apr 20, 2018
If this is the version that is floating around the internet then it's a butchered all-ages version with all the 18+ content cut out.
Considering the game had to be ported to a new engine, the chances of a 18+ restoration patch are slim.
The preference images literally have nipple exposure and a girl pulling her clothes off in front of what I assume is the MC?

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

Leo77

May 9, 2017
The preference images literally have nipple exposure and a girl pulling her clothes off in front of what I assume is the MC?
Do you seriously think the OP went into the game to make those screen himself instead of pulling them from the internet?

I've seen the discussion on the game on another site and people who tried it said that the h-scenes were cut out and all the nudity and similar pics were censored with light rays (someone managed to atleast remove the light rays, which would be the patch mentioned in the op i wager) but feel free to not believe me and try it out for yourself.

ReallF

HardCore Gamer
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
The Steam version of the game has no sexual content. The developers removed every h-scene of the game for this reason: “There’s no 18+ version coming at the moment for voice licensing reasons (the developers are only allowed to use the console version’s voices outside Japan).”
The patch mentioned only replace the cgs that alredy exist on steam and make it 18+, it doesn’t add h-scenes.
Soo, for the moment there is no sexual content in the game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just checked the cg gallery in hitomi.la , It definitely has sexual content in it. Maybe you need a patch or something dunno.
Japanese version only does. The steam aka English version, doesnt have any sexual content. Just some tits.

Reactions: PeteHanson

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ah shit my comment actually lead to it getting a VN tag. i hate vns sorry guys :D