• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
A status update would be a big morale booster, Nat
Sure thing! ('_')7

Progress was definitely slowed down quite a lot by having to take a month off for surgery, and then a little longer with some post-surgical complications. It's been a pain in the neck to deal with, but I've been back in the saddle for a little while now and it's all flowing really well.

Next update is adding in all of day 7, and it feels great to be finally progressing the plot after getting caught up in the daily events for a while.

boneh_ead

Jan 30, 2020
Great game, been replying it too see all the content so far. Was just wondering when the next update will be? If it helps I'm not looking for an exact date, just an approximation.

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
Great game, been replying it too see all the content so far. Was just wondering when the next update will be? If it helps I'm not looking for an exact date, just an approximation.
This update has been delayed by medical problems, unfortunately. Work has returned to normal and good progress is being made, but deffo expect another month or two before the new release comes out.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I got this error when I was playing

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.day68boutGift is undefined

mabe75

Dec 15, 2022
I like the game very much. I can only recommend it.

But every now and then I wondered why it wasn't obvious that our main character was only playing the role of the princess. For example, in the spa when he/she was getting a massage. At first I thought the game was about to end, but that wasn't the case...

Apart from that, I find the plot very believable and I am drawn into the story. With other games I often think why is the main character going through such a quick transformation from ‘normal’ to super submissive. Here it's much more believable and that makes it coherent.

But what I'm really looking forward to is Colette. I like her mean nature and the background fits very well here too. It's a shame that I have to wait a while longer for her :-(

But I'll stick with it and support the author of this great game on SubscribStar.

Thanks for the fantastic game!

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes