4.90 star(s) 24 Votes

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Some descriptions compare $pc.cock instead of $pc.penis which never resolves so the scenes never show.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
I must say, good story soo far. I can't wait for another update. We will see if our cold queen is hiding a gently mommy? Will we take the place of the princess more permanently? We will be adopted? What about the king? Can't wait to see my questions answered when the game will be completed.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Just come back to this after not playing since version 0.1.1 -- great game, but I'm wondering if there is a walkthrough, guide, or even a list of possible endings somewhere? The number of choices in this game is huge, and I feel like I'm only experiencing a small fraction of it.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Wasn't sure if I cared for the giant teddy bear but then I saw I could name it and was sold. The name I gave t was Big Simone, named after someone you can guess.

Reactions: Weisskralle

Sluggatron

Jul 19, 2017
Good work so far, good writing and choices that actually feel somewhat impactful for a change. Personally, I would have liked to have some stronger sexual content at this point, but that's just my preference, not a critique of the game's quality.

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes