4.90 star(s) 24 Votes

jade1134

Oct 28, 2017
I've run into a slight tone problem where, if you play as a loyalist all your dialog choices make you seem too oppositional. (yes the queen is bitchy, but she is the *queen*, as a loyalist, if she tells me to jump, I'll ask how high). Also, there is a certain request late in the game from one of her main underlings that I don't feel I can directly refuse, because that character is clearly deadly, but there is no way my loyalist character will actually do what was asked. They would instead try to find a way to alert the queen.

You don't have to have every possible route available, but a true loyalist route seems pretty obvious.
I'm really hoping that you can accept his offer at the time, then warn her about it instead of doing it.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
This is easily one of my favorite releases of the year already, even in this early of a state.

The writing is fantastic, witty, funny, sexy and most importantly engaging, i opened up the online version just to "fuck around for a few minutes" to see what content could possible be a game this early in development and next thing i knew hours had gone by and i was going back/restarting to checkout other options.

I will say there are a few different choices that all ultimately lead to the exact same scenes with minor, if any, real changes.

There are also some "choices" that lean into a dom/resistant/authoritative path that end with the PC being even more embarrassed or looked down on, hopefully theres plans for both a full sub and full dom path?

The only real "issue" i seem to have come across, which the game actually explains but im still a bit confused, during the horse race its impossible to win first place as collette always interferes in the race and the game straight up tells you "as long as Collette interferes theres no way to focus on coming in first place" i even restarted and attempted multiple different paths but nothing changes.

Overall i absolutely love this and cant wait for more, would love if theres a way to stay on a dominant/futa path for the PC, maybe end up actually getting to have sex with someone (100% need bigg tiddy goth gf Elodie) rather that just the surprise handy/prostate massage.

Easily a 6.5/10 as it is now even this early, cant wait to see more!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
My memory may be wrong here, but I do remember beating Collette in the race in the first version of the game. I stopped trying to do so on the next replay after since the Queen didn't like it (and I was trying to get 'likes' in everything).

Feb 17, 2018
One of the best text games on the site. Strong recomendation on this one!
- Great writing: It really draws you in and paints a picture of the MC their soroundings and the severity of their challenges
- Sexy slow build: Things aren't rushed, as more and more sexy interactions and incedents are added slowly over time
- Choices matter: It really feels like each of your choices as you go through the game make a huge difference, and not just in NPC response but also in how the story unfolds.

4.5/5 *heheh it would have to have more BDSM for me to give it a 5/5 but that's just a personal preferance

natmon

Nov 6, 2019
My memory may be wrong here, but I do remember beating Collette in the race in the first version of the game. I stopped trying to do so on the next replay after since the Queen didn't like it (and I was trying to get 'likes' in everything).
You can win agains Collette but you can't come in first place, and the queen don't care if you win or lose

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
You can win against Collette but you can't come in first place, and the queen don't care if you win or lose
Yes, you came in second but did beat Collette if you rode the black stallion (and did some other stuff). I guess my next play-thru was where I started focusing on Cuteness as my main stat.

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Love the game so far, though I do have a question.
Is the MTF forced, or can the player stop at just feminization/sissification? On the same note, is growing breasts forced or optional? I love fem/sissy but really dislike MTF. I really love the effort that is going into this game and have looked forward to these last two updates, but while the shrinking of the "equipment" is fine, I worried that it will turn into full MTF without player choice (or a choice that was made really early in the game with no hint.) If MTF is forced, I'll have to drop this game, which would be a real shame as its hands down one of the best feminization games so far.
Another question, will there be futa? Futa on male? I'd personally like that but I know many wouldn't. There is a precedent for potions that change the body, so could there be a choice for the maid or another love interest to take a potion if the player desires?
If MTF is not forced, is there maybe near the end of the game an option for Mpreg if the real Princess doesn't return in order to continue the bloodline? A tie-in with futa?
A walkthrough that describes all the consequences of the player's choices (especially in relation to TFs) would be appreciated.
Anyway, thanks for the game. Love your work! This isn't meant as a demand, just questions. Sorry for the paragraph, lol. P.S. I really hate Merat, so any decrease in screen-time for him is appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeffe0914 and Fyo

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
Love the game so far, though I do have a question.
Is the MTF forced, or can the player stop at just feminization/sissification? On the same note, is growing breasts forced or optional? I love fem/sissy but really dislike MTF. I really love the effort that is going into this game and have looked forward to these last two updates, but while the shrinking of the "equipment" is fine, I worried that it will turn into full MTF without player choice (or a choice that was made really early in the game with no hint.) If MTF is forced, I'll have to drop this game, which would be a real shame as its hands down one of the best feminization games so far.
Another question, will there be futa? Futa on male? I'd personally like that but I know many wouldn't. There is a precedent for potions that change the body, so could there be a choice for the maid or another love interest to take a potion if the player desires?
If MTF is not forced, is there maybe near the end of the game an option for Mpreg if the real Princess doesn't return in order to continue the bloodline? A tie-in with futa?
A walkthrough that describes all the consequences of the player's choices (especially in relation to TFs) would be appreciated.
Anyway, thanks for the game. Love your work! This isn't meant as a demand, just questions. Sorry for the paragraph, lol. P.S. I really hate Merat, so any decrease in screen-time for him is appreciated.
MtF will be very optional! In fact, it won't even be presented as an option for absolutely ages - it's pencilled for the beginning of act 3.
It's a long ways off so I can't promise anything, but right now I don't see any reason why futa can't be presented as an option when it comes to choosing genital configuration :D

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
MtF will be very optional! In fact, it won't even be presented as an option for absolutely ages - it's pencilled for the beginning of act 3.
It's a long ways off so I can't promise anything, but right now I don't see any reason why futa can't be presented as an option when it comes to choosing genital configuration :D
Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to see more!
And thank you soooo much for optional MTF!!! So many feminization/sissification games add forced MTF or boob jobs late into the game/development without any player choice or warning. I play these games for the feminization into femboys, not MTF or shemale MCs so it really bothers me. Thank you!
For my futa question, I was asking about whether NPCs/LIs could be futas, not the MC, and whether or not said futas could top the male MC. When you say genital configuration, do you mean the ability to choose from the start of the game the NPC's equipment à la Lilith's Throne, or just options to change them later on? I would love futa or even femboy love interests for the male/femboy MC.

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to see more!
And thank you soooo much for optional MTF!!! So many feminization/sissification games add forced MTF or boob jobs late into the game/development without any player choice or warning. I play these games for the feminization into femboys, not MTF or shemale MCs so it really bothers me. Thank you!
For my futa question, I was asking about whether NPCs/LIs could be futas, not the MC, and whether or not said futas could top the male MC. When you say genital configuration, do you mean the ability to choose from the start of the game the NPC's equipment à la Lilith's Throne, or just options to change them later on? I would love futa or even femboy love interests for the male/femboy MC.
Ah! I thought you meant about the player character becoming a futa, and was referring to it as a 'third choice' when you eventually get the option to get a pussy or keep a cock.
At some point not that far away in the narrative they'll be a lot more control over what changes or not your character undergoes, even including reversing some of the changes you've already undergone, so playing a femboy or sissified male character long term is 100% possible (and how I actually like to play myself).

All details about possible futa NPCs are currently secret I couldn't possibly confirm or deny anything.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
At some point not that far away in the narrative they'll be a lot more control over what changes or not your character undergoes, even including reversing some of the changes you've already undergone,
Will there be an option to "reluctantly" or unknowingly continue the transformations? I do want the MC to go M2F, but I don't want them to be happy about it or do it willingly.

Another thing I want to bring up is that during the investigation with the spy master, when choosing the back story for why you are both together, when picking the "romantic" option, he remarked that of course you'd choose something like that since you've been flirting with everything that moves. But this was on my authority playthrough, and I've basically avoided romantic interactions with everyone. I don't know if this choice actually checks anything or is just assuming you'll stick to whatever you've been role-playing as. But I thought I'd bring it up in case it is a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: blooh and doku99

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
Will there be an option to "reluctantly" or unknowingly continue the transformations? I do want the MC to go M2F, but I don't want them to be happy about it or do it willingly.
I think the same. Force fem is too good......
That's the plan!
I'm still trying to work out the details, since it's still a while away in the future, but if I don't manage to make a way for the main character to unwittingly fail at maintaining their masculinity despite his determined efforts then I'll consider the system a failure.

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes