4.90 star(s) 24 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
With the quality of the game, I might start putting aside money for a art budget. Those images you can track down and afford, go ahead and buy. With others images, A.I. could be the way forward, either you spending the time to learn or hiring someone. As game content keeps growing, this issue will just keep coming-up and so better to take care of it early.

poputu

Aug 14, 2017
TPT 0.3.0 is available now for supporters. The update will go public on Friday the 20th. If you'd like to play before then, please consider subscribing, it would be deeply appreciated!

• Day 6 - the start of the "Saint Joules" story arc
  • Adds 90k words to the story.
  • Attend a performance at the Paonne theatre, with unusual results
  • Have a 'relaxing' day at the spa
  • Infiltrate the intimidating Bastille de la Saint with an unlikely partner
  • Returning to the citadel now leads to different results if you escape on day 5
  • Some images updated to avoid inconsistency
  • Typo fixes and bug-splatting, as usual

Due to how this update is structured, two options are currently greyed out and unavailable. These will be added in future updates before the release of day 7.
Sorry to bother you. Friday is today. Waiting to play the public version. Thank you for your work!

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
0.3.0 is now out for the public!

You can download it here:
Or play it online here:

• Day 6 - the start of the "Saint Joules" story arc
  • Adds 90k words to the story.
  • Attend a performance at the Paonne theatre, with unusual results
  • Have a 'relaxing' day at the spa
  • Infiltrate the intimidating Bastille de la Saint with an unlikely partner
  • Returning to the citadel now leads to different results if you escape on day 5
  • Some images updated to avoid inconsistency
  • Typo fixes and bug-splatting, as usual

Due to how this update is structured, two options are currently greyed out and unavailable. These will be added in future updates before the release of day 7.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePrincessTrap-0.3.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
It's written very well, I'm enjoying the characters so far and I'm looking forward to see how the story will continue! :)
Does anyone knows what do you need to have in order to pick the chest in the Duchess' study? ...How do you acquire such items and are the contents of the chest important?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's written very well, I'm enjoying the characters so far and I'm looking forward to see how the story will continue! :)
Does anyone knows what do you need to have in order to pick the chest in the Duchess' study? ...How do you acquire such items and are the contents of the chest important?
The item in question can be gotten from the traveling merchants in the tavern. This requires either near maxed authority, cuteness, or grace (being influenced by how you introduced yourself to them), or being able to trade in the valuable gems (provided you still have them on your person after havigng found them inside the carriage, in the first place).
Hope this helps!

Reactions: HAL9000.1

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
It contains letter with interesting stuff in it.You can get skeleton key from guys in tavern with any high stat (I got with Cuteness) or by setting SugarCube.State.active.variables.skeletonKey to true through console/any kind of tools.

Reactions: HAL9000.1

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
With the quality of the game, I might start putting aside money for a art budget. Those images you can track down and afford, go ahead and buy. With others images, A.I. could be the way forward, either you spending the time to learn or hiring someone. As game content keeps growing, this issue will just keep coming-up and so better to take care of it early.
I was thinking the same. Was playing the game and kept thinking 'it would be great if this had more art'. Doesn't even need to be fully fleshed scenes, but something like TiTS or CoC2 would work. The Unstable Diffusion discord server might be a good place to start AI wise.

orellion

May 12, 2023
Hmm, do you think that that's possible? I was under the impression that because a good chunk of my art is stolen I wouldn't be allowed to host it there, but I might have the complete wrong impression about that.
Selling the game with copyrighted material....I wouldn't do that. Perhaps look into accepting donations from some other sources like Venmo, cashapp.

Reactions: czidnoma

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
This is quite good. But I notice you have people referring to the princess as 'Majesty' when under the most used conventions in English, they shouldn't. They should call her "Your Royal Highness" or at least "Your Highness."

I know it's just a VN, but it is so well written, I thought you might like to know more about the conventions one usually finds with these things:

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
Natnatnat I almost passed this game over checked it out on a whim really glad I did. I love it the writing and setting/scenarios are really good cant wait for more!

Reactions: Doomdooom

neddyy

Formerly 'eryden'
Jun 26, 2019
What a wonderful game, I hope you've been having as much fun writing it as we have playing it!

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
Selling the game with copyrighted material....I wouldn't do that. Perhaps look into accepting donations from some other sources like Venmo, cashapp.
seconding this. I would support this game in a heartbeat, especially if it's a choice between the author selling the game with "free" AI art or getting money upfront to hire an artist or buy nice-ish assets.

the play sequence is incredible. the FF9 reference, the other actors scrambling to make up for all the chaos I'm introducing... it's brilliant!

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
I've run into a slight tone problem where, if you play as a loyalist all your dialog choices make you seem too oppositional. (yes the queen is bitchy, but she is the *queen*, as a loyalist, if she tells me to jump, I'll ask how high). Also, there is a certain request late in the game from one of her main underlings that I don't feel I can directly refuse, because that character is clearly deadly, but there is no way my loyalist character will actually do what was asked. They would instead try to find a way to alert the queen.

You don't have to have every possible route available, but a true loyalist route seems pretty obvious.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Game remains a wonderful read and experience as ever. Gotta wonder when you will eventually lewd your loyal maid - or vice versa.

Curiously, when going all in on the massage route - even so much as to remain when your lower bits are exposed to the massuese - the game reported at the end the queen was angry that the the pc did not go for the full experience. Is this intentional, or..?

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
I've released a little bugfix update to resolve some issues with 0.3.0.
Nothing to get excited about. Biggest change is just ensuring that the citadel ending on day 5 triggers correctly.

You can play 0.3.1 here:
Download link (full download including images):
Download link (html file only without images, to patch 0.3.0):
Play Online link:

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes