4.90 star(s) 24 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Its one of the few games I've played that just has the right amount of writing per scene, I'm not flipping thru three screens of dialog and getting bored. Recently I was playing another feminization game and after a hour of play I was just reading the first paragraph and then scrolling to the bottom to see the choices. Felt guilty (cus I can guess how long it took to write) but most scenes needed some serious editing to cut down on the bloat.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
If subscribestar would let me load a wallet rather than having to give them a card, I would support this game 100%. If any subscribers are here, what has Nat said on their new posts?

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
hey will there be more images uploaded or will this be a pretty much full text game and are there more games like this
If you look back through the chat history, you'll see that most of us are here for this VN's refreshingly impressive writing rather than the art

TheyThemThot

Jun 17, 2020
I'm usually a bit of a lurker, but I'm coming out of my lurking era to comment on this game.

I'm loving what I have played through so far. The writing is good, not only in terms of story but also in terms of worldbuilding and characterization.

I'm looking forward to future updates; I'm literally checking this page every few days to see if there are any updates.

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
hey will there be more images uploaded or will this be a pretty much full text game and are there more games like this
No major plans for more art so far. Eventually I'd like to get a few commissioned for major scenes, but that's a lofty goal right now.

I'm usually a bit of a lurker, but I'm coming out of my lurking era to comment on this game.

I'm loving what I have played through so far. The writing is good, not only in terms of story but also in terms of worldbuilding and characterization.

I'm looking forward to future updates; I'm literally checking this page every few days to see if there are any updates.
Thank you for your kind words!
Right now it looks like the next update will be absolutely huge, so sadly it will probably be another couple of months before it'll be released.
However, progress is going really well, I'm so excited for everyone to finally get their hands on what I've got cooking!

yuyo8000

Oct 1, 2022
It is a good games, if it is possible, including a guide it will be a good addition to the games.

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
TPT 0.3.0 is available now for supporters. The update will go public on Friday the 20th. If you'd like to play before then, please consider subscribing, it would be deeply appreciated!

• Day 6 - the start of the "Saint Joules" story arc
  • Adds 90k words to the story.
  • Attend a performance at the Paonne theatre, with unusual results
  • Have a 'relaxing' day at the spa
  • Infiltrate the intimidating Bastille de la Saint with an unlikely partner
  • Returning to the citadel now leads to different results if you escape on day 5
  • Some images updated to avoid inconsistency
  • Typo fixes and bug-splatting, as usual

Due to how this update is structured, two options are currently greyed out and unavailable. These will be added in future updates before the release of day 7.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Nat, could you also consider opening an itch.io page? They process their own payments which would be a major plus for those of us who don't do business with patreon or subscribestar

Natnatnat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2022
Nat, could you also consider opening an itch.io page? They process their own payments which would be a major plus for those of us who don't do business with patreon or subscribestar
Hmm, do you think that that's possible? I was under the impression that because a good chunk of my art is stolen I wouldn't be allowed to host it there, but I might have the complete wrong impression about that.

Reactions: R68waga

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
Hmm, do you think that that's possible? I was under the impression that because a good chunk of my art is stolen I wouldn't be allowed to host it there, but I might have the complete wrong impression about that.
you can post it there, no problems as long as the GAME is yours or until someone else complains abt their art being there, but initially you should have no problems. i think crediting the images would definitely help just in case.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
My understanding is that they really clamped down on that sort of thing some time in the past few years, so it's probably not worth it. Perhaps uploading the .html to itch.io as a paid download, and having just the images available elsewhere publicly in advance of a release could work? —I don't know if itch.io would take issue with this, and it would be a messy solution at best anyway. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes