• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I don't really feel like derailing the topic, 90% of the time I let this go. The problem is a fuck ton of what gets called femdom here is from the sissification genre. I like femdom. It's hard to find good femdom, and if I have to take a good sissification game now and then to enjoy it, I do. I am not trying to blow up a stink, but I'm inquiring because its not tagged here. Femdom is. So I want to know the direction the game goes into before I get invested. Is that problematic or do you need me to explain it further?
Same boat. Especially if you're into chastity femdom.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
This game looks promising, however majority of sissification games on this site with male protags always end up too grindy and it's just doing the same thing every single day until your character is corrupted enough to unlock a new scene. Judging from the screenshots and concept that may not be the case and it's not a grindy lifesim (can't really tell), I'll keep an eye out on this one will wait for more updates!
It's definitely not a life sim. I gave it a go a while back, and it's more of a CYOA. Each day is it's own event, you choose how you go through it and interact with the characters. There's some skillchecks here and there, and some interactions with characters can influence their relationship with you (for better or worse). What's there is enough to mess around with for an hour or so, and while it's not "the best game ever", it's not bad and worth a go at least once until another update comes around.
It's pretty reliant on the text though, so if you're looking for a bunch of images and gifs, you're gonna be missing those.

Reactions: Weisskralle

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
sissification is turning someone into a weak sissy and humiliations right? ... mtf just mean the MC turned into a girl. So otherwords, the MC in this is going to turn into a sissy and be bullied for it.

mtf, and transformations I like. but not sissies. If I got this correct, I wont bother further. :)

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
sissification is turning someone into a weak sissy and humiliations right? ... mtf just mean the MC turned into a girl. So otherwords, the MC in this is going to turn into a sissy and be bullied for it.

mtf, and transformations I like. but not sissies. If I got this correct, I wont bother further. :)
I don't think that is right. It is more like an undercover thing, where the mc has to pretend to be the princess. How you play the princess is up to you, so you can be confrontational and assertive or quiet and submissive. There were always ways out of sexual interactions, and judging from the tone I think that will continue going forward. So sissification is not the right term I think.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

One of the art in the previews is from an artist named WLOP, who drew it 5 years ago. They have a Youtube channel.

Came here to say this, it's not AI (not that there's anything wrong with using AI here), this is WLOP's style.

I've been a fan of this guy for years

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I think this is really good. It's really well written, the main mystery is intriguing and the character writting is really good. I really liked both of the love interests as well (at least I assume they're the main love interests?)
Presentation is also great, the whole thing feels very polished. Good use of images and just enough RPG flavoring to make it a bit more interesting than a straight CYOA game.
I'm not a huge fan of sissyfication, so I was pretty happy to find out that it was smoothly incorporated into the story the game was getting me invested in instead of something intrusive. But if you're primarily looking for smut this game might not be what you're looking for.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, been waiting for it to appear here.

Very good game so far. Kinda tame compared to some of the stuff here, but the slow transformation is really nicely writen.

Story is quite good, and I want more. There is more to it the usual "someone blackmails you into wearing panties", there's intrique, intresting characters, all the good stuff.

I really like that project, and I hope it gets a bright future.

vonTungsten

Feb 9, 2021
Yeah, I stumbled upon this as well just a bit ago and I have to say the same as the comment right above me, this has been an extremely nice ride so far. Very much excited to see where it goes from here.

AxellW

Oct 26, 2018
Seems promissing, I like the various way you can train your character, it gives me a "save the queen" vibe. Hope it'll stick around for a long while (html feminisation game tend to disapear after a while D'=)

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I like the story so far. So far Collete because of how she dominates the mc If I choose. Looking forward to more content with her.

Last edited:

VynalDerp

Sep 25, 2019
Interesting little story. I had some difficulty with saving (kept telling me the cache storage was full or something, but probably a me problem). I'm concerned if it's just going to end with the end of the caravan, so hope it keeps going from then on. Maybe open up the world a little similar to other text-based games. The writing is definitely good enough to actually give you a legit reason to want to explore around a bit, too.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I actually like the format of this game, with specific events on each day. Open world would water down this game imho.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes