4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.78] [Jinjonkun]

COMPRESED WIN: - -

SIZE ~ 662 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
hmm... casual feet, ordinary every day babes w/ overly used figures, grain, baguette shaped dicks, MC trying to move past some trauma, things not really going as well as expected & a pinch of engrish
it's a classic then... noice

I must give it a try one of these days
:coffee:

Reactions: jinjonkun

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
This started as an amazing game, but meanwhile there are some disturbing points:

1. It seems the quest log is not updated anymore, so you don't really know what to do
2. if you play the sub route, the VR is not appropriate, because you have to defeat the women to go on in the game
3. there is too much focus on the VR right now, so the stories in the "real world" do not continue.

I really hope the dev will return to the game itself, even if I have some doubts that the dominance in the VR will still match the submission in the "real world" anymore.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
This started as an amazing game, but meanwhile there are some disturbing points:

1. It seems the quest log is not updated anymore, so you don't really know what to do
2. if you play the sub route, the VR is not appropriate, because you have to defeat the women to go on in the game
3. there is too much focus on the VR right now, so the stories in the "real world" do not continue.

I really hope the dev will return to the game itself, even if I have some doubts that the dominance in the VR will still match the submission in the "real world" anymore.
The quest logs are updated (But mostly secondary quests such the one from the Easter event)

Indeed actually, this is focusing on the VR because it's part of the tournament which is the continuation of the story and it can provide a bit more of "flexibility" with the use of powers, magic etc...

Regarding the fact the sub route for VR is not appropriate, I don't agree. Look at tower of trample, you have to defeat the girls to progress and this game only focus on sub..

Reactions: KRanseyer

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Thanks for your response, I really appreciate you took the time.

The quest logs are updated (But mostly secondary quests such the one from the Easter event)
Maybe it's an issue with saved files from previous versions, but I have some quests I'm sure I did everything I should, but they are still "open". That's why I have the impression it didn't get updated.

Indeed actually, this is focusing on the VR because it's part of the tournament which is the continuation of the story and it can provide a bit more of "flexibility" with the use of powers, magic etc...
Good to know, I'm really looking forward so see what that means ;-)

Regarding the fact the sub route for VR is not appropriate, I don't agree. Look at tower of trample, you have to defeat the girls to progress and this game only focus on sub..
Maybe I will understand it a few updates later, but so far it does simply not feel right to beat the women that should be superior.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019

In my opinion, when a man defeats a woman in femdom games, then the atmosphere of a femdom disappears!
Therefore, it would be great if in battles (virtual reality), MC could lose (and still continue the story of the game).

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes