Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genac

Jun 11, 2023

Unlocked
Sneak Peek #20
Someone got caught :^)
This week I've dealt with some bothersome animations.
It takes really so much time to make them as realistic as possible...
(Looks good can’t wait for this one)
Thanks, any more updates please?

Reactions: Akirito

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Anything having to do with female cops is hot! I've always wanted to see a game developed where all the prison guards are female treating prisoners as they're K-9 dogs that they train and take out on patrols. But this would require a femdom world kinda game.

Reactions: Chumpyman

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, any more updates please?
Trash Panda

Unlocked
Sneak Peek #21
Hello everyone.
I just wanted to tell that no matter how hard I try, some real life stuff keeps me from working on my game as much as it used to.
I'm still making progress but its not as fast as before.
I'm apologizing to everyone who put their trust in me and support me and my project, I'll try to get back on my feet asap.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Development Blog #27
MC has always been a kind and helpful host :')
I'm finally back on my feet and created lots of renders in past few days and progressed the story quite far.
I know most people can't wait for the next update for PG, that's why I'll release it after first day is completed.
There are actually quite a lot renders already made for day 2 but I don't want to make you guys wait.
Gonna put Esra on hold for a while and focus on PG for the time being, since it seems to be what most people wants anyway.
1691683716555.png

Hurray! Imho Prison Guard looks much more unique than Esra and that's why is more anticipated :love:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Someone plz update the recent Patreon post for us.

Trash Panda

Unlocked
Special Patron Poll #6
Following scene is happening at second day, but I'm doing these from time to time just for fun.
Still working on completing first day, no worries about that.
I couldn't decide how to advance with the scenario, I thought maybe my patrons could help me :v
Should I involve Maria's husband? (1)

Or should I involve MC (Amy)? (2)

Or just let Maria have fun with prisoners as much as she can? (3)

Involve Maria's husband
17%

Involve MC (Amy)
76%

Don't involve anybody
7%

Akirito

Apr 26, 2022
Trash Panda

Unlocked
Special Patron Poll #6
Following scene is happening at second day, but I'm doing these from time to time just for fun.
Still working on completing first day, no worries about that.
I couldn't decide how to advance with the scenario, I thought maybe my patrons could help me :v
Should I involve Maria's husband? (1)

Or should I involve MC (Amy)? (2)

Or just let Maria have fun with prisoners as much as she can? (3)

Involve Maria's husband
17%

Involve MC (Amy)
76%

Don't involve anybody
7%
Much appreciated.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Development Blog #28
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Currently around 350 story renders and 13 animations done for the first day, of course most of these animations belong to rakun city prison scenes.
If all goes well, I'm planning to release an update at the middle of the October to finish the first day, then continue working on second day.
There are few spicy ideas in my mind but I also don't want to throw away any realism that is left :) For the rest of the remaining update, I'll try to implement them and be done with it.

Benson20

May 10, 2020

Development Blog #27
MC has always been a kind and helpful host :')
I'm finally back on my feet and created lots of renders in past few days and progressed the story quite far.
I know most people can't wait for the next update for PG, that's why I'll release it after first day is completed.
There are actually quite a lot renders already made for day 2 but I don't want to make you guys wait.
Gonna put Esra on hold for a while and focus on PG for the time being, since it seems to be what most people wants anyway.
View attachment 2841676

Hurray! Imho Prison Guard looks much more unique than Esra and that's why is more anticipated :love:
Well, Esra is a very good game too. But it's your choice what to do. PG is good too.
Best regards

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes