Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 18, 2018
Başarılar bro. Bende de var güzel birkaç hikaye. Ama ne yazılım biliyorum ne tasarım. İngilizcem iyidir. Nereden başlamak lazım?

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Oooh, really good. It seems like there's a lot of people who share this fantasy.. It's why I love Karryn's Prison a lot as well.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait a minute... A Female prision guard in a jail full of convicted rapists? And with that uniform? You'r kidding right?
What target audience is this game aimed at? Towards a group of perverted thirteen-year-old boys? Or to the other extreme... To an equally perverted group of sixty year old men? Damn!!

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Wait a minute... A Female prision guard in a jail full of convicted rapists? And with that uniform? You'r kidding right?
What target audience is this game aimed at? Towards a group of perverted thirteen-year-old boys? Or to the other extreme... To an equally perverted group of sixty year old men? Damn!!
and youre here downloading it

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I wonder what kind of prison has "extremely strappy stilettos" as part of the dress code?

Also LOL: Initial story won't contain a lot of prison action, due to commission side of the project but there will be lots of spicy situations later on.

I agree about the stilettos but also the fact that a female working in a short, short skirt is unrealistic. I know, I know, it's a game and it's a fantasy but keep a little realism in it. I retired from law enforcement so I can speak on this. Here's a suggestion based on my knowledge. Many prison dress codes offer females a choice of wearing utility pants or slacks. Many females choose slacks because they claim that utilities are heavier (which they are) and the extra material rubs against their skin. Slacks fit them better because they're lighter plus (for a few) they feel that they can maintain some type of femininity by wering them a little tighter and form fitting. Imo, tight form fitting slacks are a bit more believable and can still be fantasy inducing (especially if you take a prisoner's stance) where you have males whose only female contact Is a prison guard.

Last edited:
Reactions: restlez
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes