Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slowmobius

Oct 29, 2019
ThePrisonGuard-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Mac Version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder why AVN devs keep using Patreon to fund their activities considering that Patreon might shut them down at anytime without giving any notice when there are other sites that fulfill the same purpose as Patreon but won't care about incest and stuff.
It's SubscribeStar and Itch.io

Developer: Trash Panda - -

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well the game looks great, Is the game similar to Karryn's Prison?. When it comes to the corruption at least. It is fun to play a Fall from grace story.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Pay for the new release. Seriously, TrashPanda deserves the support so give the guy some money if you can afford it.

If not...
Thanks. I was a patreon before his page dissapeared. I unsubbed because it really took forever to go from 1.0 to 2.0 but 3.0 was fast so I may sub back on SS once I'm done taking a break.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Pay for the new release. Seriously, TrashPanda deserves the support so give the guy some money if you can afford it.

If not...
That's fair, I usually sub to my favorites devs for just 1 month per update since it felt weird to sub for months with no updates.

Thought of this game yesterday and I'm happy to see a update. It's a sign to sign up. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Prison Guard [v0.3.0 Patreon] [Trash Panda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
can u make it on another download server like gofile? i reach a maximum size for my Mega
I updated the OP already with patreon version a few mintues after it got shared here.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes