Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I played the game for 6 or 7h and i don't know if i ended the content since the stats don't show all the girls, but this game is awesome even if i feel it doesn't has a lot of content for a game that started its development 3 years ago. If find the grinding fair and you quickly get rich, I'll look forward for the next updates.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
For me it's only the "involve Dave"-option that's crashing.
It seems not to be text related... Doesn't matter if you skip through or read slowly - it will always crash in the close-up riding scene.

Looks like it's the transition from MichelleLR7.webm to MichelleLR7F.webm
Could also be the transition from MichelleLR7F.webm to MichelleLR7FO.webm

Maybe that'll help? :D
Thanks for reporting. Do you have the exact text before the game crashs?
MisterL
You, too?

I check it, the problem is that it happend not to all. I suspected perhaps the moviefile is broken.....

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I played the game for 6 or 7h and i don't know if i ended the content since the stats don't show all the girls, but this game is awesome even if i feel it doesn't has a lot of content for a game that started its development 3 years ago. If find the grinding fair and you quickly get rich, I'll look forward for the next updates.
Thank you. :) Normally you get an End information. But with the Scene Checker coming early next year it will be easier to find all the content if someone stucks.

Reactions: Jstain

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I get an error on Sunday at 23:00 in Lisa's room and In the swimming pool when you meet with Lisa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My game just crashes with no error message during the sex scene with the options Involve Dave and Involve the Guy from the park. She's riding you on the couch and it just shuts the game. Also can't get the Marcus scene to trigger in the park. He just tells me he has no time. Is there a specific time the park scene triggers?

Edit: Figured it out, except the crashing issue, with the sex scene on the couch. She's riding you and it just crashes if you pick either open "Involve Dave" or "Involve the guy from the park".

Hope this helps to get this bug fixed!
All the bugs should be fixed with this. Replace the old scripts.rpa file in the game folder with this file.

Download it here:

Last edited:

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
hi i have been tryin gto find a game. the plot of the game is the guy has a girlfriend and then this asian chick comes and lives with them. Then all the story takes place and the guy gets involved with them both. Now the game is in its second part and the asian chick's younger sister alos comes and lives with them. If anybody know the name of the game. LEt me know. I played it some time back but cant remember name now.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
All the bugs should be fixed with this. Replace the old scripts.rpa file in the game folder with this file.
i can't download, when i click on the file it opens a new tab in the browser with lots of text in it and save target as doesn't work either, because it is saved as a text file.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
One more thing... This forum tends to add a lot of numbers infront of downloaded files.
You have to rename the file to scripts.rpa yourself.

Copy it to the /game folder of The Promise, and overide the old file.
I know, but thank you anyway.

nawfal

Jul 16, 2017
the game is great, but That will be greater if there is an option to change characters names aslo ^^

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 21/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "The promise" version "TheBeginning 0.61".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The promise" versione "TheBeginning 0.61".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "The promise" version "TheBeginning 0.59b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The promise" versione "TheBeginning 0.59b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes