Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
First I would recommend installing the newest graphics driver.

If that's not working hold SHIFT while opening The Promise or SHIFT + G when the game is open and manually select a renderer.
You have to "Quit" to apply the changes.
Just try all of them. :D
TYVM it works! (y)

Vicksssy

Feb 21, 2021
does anyone have full save of version 0.60?:(
i've lost all the save data and i need to play from first and its gonna take me a long time to proceed version 0.61
mind helping?:cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2767565

hi
thank you
but i cant go to helena's house
when i hover my mouse on helena's house there's no image of her
Vicksssy

If you are clicking on the blue star and nothing at all is happening, then you do not yet have access to Helena at her home, you will only encounter her randomly during your working week.

Once you do have that access, sometimes, Helena's just not always home. She is a teacher after all. Also, she can only be visited every few days I think, so, once again, Helena will not be accessible to you at all times. Even if there's an image of her on the map you still won't be able to visit with her at her home if you are still within that few days "cooling off" period ;) However, if you do click on her image under this circumstance, you should be told to wait and come back in a few days.

Sorry if you already know this. If that is the case it must be down to something else that I've not experienced.

Reactions: Xagrim

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, you need to enable the dev console.

This would be the easy way to do it.
Get the "console.7z" - That one includes an .exe file in case you don't know how to run python scripts. ;)
I have the console, I write a command for money but again there is no money - any idea why?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Would like to have a save that is complete upto this point with the persistent file included. I just get half the crap to pop. The blonde.. not sure what happened to her. Went full on Swinger share route and everyone is maxed corruption. The Grind just gets to be to much.. rince repeat rinse repeat/ I have saves from sep. 2018 and started new... a couple times and uts a constant circle of Blah every time i give this a chance.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have the console, I write a command for money but again there is no money - any idea why?
Did you type in e.g. Novos = 100000 ?
The capital N and the spaces before and after the "=" are necessary btw. ^^
-
Edit:
If you can't make it work at all get the save editor - start it, load in your save, search for "Novos" in the top right, edit the value, apply changes to save file, start game, load that save ... profit.

thoraxe12

Mar 5, 2018
So I'm trying to play it on android but I can't get past the start up warning screen. I let it sit for like 5 minutes and I have tapped it 100 times or so. Anyone else having this issue?

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
The Game tells me:
"Meet Helena after 18:00 at her house."

Where is her house? Cannot find it?
And who is Helena anyway? Cannot remember to have met her?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The Game tells me:
"Meet Helena after 18:00 at her house."

Where is her house? Cannot find it?
And who is Helena anyway? Cannot remember to have met her?
You'll meet her while working on the *Landfill.
It takes quite some time to get her house unlocked 'tho.

Reactions: Xagrim and bip77

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry to say but this part-fix works in this one case, but will error in all other situations.
- Edit unren.bat with notepad.
- Search set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
-
Change it for set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\"
You missed the i-686 line a few above, which is for the case the user has unren copied "into" the game dir, and not in the games base dir what is the standard.
Code:
REM Variable setup where unren sits in the directory "game"
set "pythondir=%currentdir%..\lib\windows-i686\"
set "renpydir=%currentdir%..\renpy\"
set "gamedir=%currentdir%"

REM Check if unren is in the games base dir: If FALSE the vars stay like set before
REM and we pretend unren sits in "game"; If TRUE we change the vars slighly
if exist "game" if exist "lib" if exist "renpy" (
    set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
    set "renpydir=%currentdir%renpy\"
    set "gamedir=%currentdir%game\"
To unren with new version Renpy games, do this:
This statement is incorrect.
Renpy added just the python 64 bit librarys( \lib\windows-x86_64) for windows and some game devs decide to deliver the game just with them and without the librarys for (old)32 bit systems(\lib\windows-i686).
If we have now a modified Unren for just this case, it will not work on 32 bit games. Like the original unren for 64 bit games. Users will every time need to look what variant the game has. Some have also both. :p
I tested with the modified unren.bat v0.8
Unlikely to work if a user wants to use decompiling. The unren version 0.8 works not for newer games since RenPy 7.2 syntax changed nearly 2 years back. You need to use v0.9-dev... but in this version unrypc is broken for good if we have Renpy-7.3 game and newer.

Just as info so nobody wonders. :oops: Yeah, i think that situation is called a clusterfuck. Or worse.

As temporary solution users can also try and use a modded unren from user VepsrP in the last pages of unren thread. Trys to address this problem and adds a new unrpyc.

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Sorry to say but this part-fix works in this one case, but will error in all other situations.

You missed the i-686 line a few above, which is for the case the user has unren copied "into" the game dir, and not in the games base dir what is the standard.
Code:
REM Variable setup where unren sits in the directory "game"
set "pythondir=%currentdir%..\lib\windows-i686\"
set "renpydir=%currentdir%..\renpy\"
set "gamedir=%currentdir%"

REM Check if unren is in the games base dir: If FALSE the vars stay like set before
REM and we pretend unren sits in "game"; If TRUE we change the vars slighly
if exist "game" if exist "lib" if exist "renpy" (
    set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
    set "renpydir=%currentdir%renpy\"
    set "gamedir=%currentdir%game\"
This statement is incorrect.
Renpy added just the python 64 bit librarys( \lib\windows-x86_64) for windows and some game devs decide to deliver the game just with them and without the librarys for (old)32 bit systems(\lib\windows-i686).
If we have now a modified Unren for just this case, it will not work on 32 bit games. Like the original unren for 64 bit games. Users will every time need to look what variant the game has. Some have also both. :p
Unlikely to work if a user wants to use decompiling. The unren version 0.8 works not for newer games since RenPy 7.2 syntax changed nearly 2 years back. You need to use v0.9-dev... but in this version unrypc is broken for good if we have Renpy-7.3 game and newer.

Just as info so nobody wonders. :oops: Yeah, i think that situation is called a clusterfuck. Or worse.

As temporary solution users can also try and use a modded unren from user VepsrP in the last pages of unren thread. Trys to address this problem and adds a new unrpyc.
I had not thought about users with x86 OS / 32 bits games. :oops:
I use original unren.bat v.08 with old Renpy games, and modified version for new Renpy games.
I always put unren.bat in main game directory, not into "game" folder.
I have 3 unren.bat: 0.8, 0.9dev and 0.8 modified. :p
If one doesn't work, I try the other, and if it doesn't work either, I try the third. If none of them work, I delete the game. :ROFLMAO:
Regards.
PD: My HDD is a :poop:

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes