caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.62 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
teigrcymru good idea. Maybe you can use the Changelogs on the first page?

This is what I've found so far.

Monday after Michelle gone to work Lisa found a virus on her computer in her room
Mondays during Cinema opening times: Jenny side quest
Mondays in the evening jogging alone: Mister Finance quest
Tuesday for landfill job: Noah and Noelle short quest
Tuesday during Cinema opening times: Nina side quest
Tuesday in the evening jogging with wife: Mister Finance quest
Wednesday during Cinema opening times at the counter: Linn's quest
Friday in the evening jogging with wife: Ronny's quest
Friday at the newsstand: Marcus's quest.
Friday in the evening jogging alone when fitness is high. Jill's quest.
Saturday in the evening Lisa barjob
Sunday around noon at the pool when inviting the wife: Jack's quest
Sunday at 8pm in the living room Bardate with wife/Cinema quest
Sunday sleeping after swimming with Lisa. Massage quest

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
teigrcymru good idea. Maybe you can use the Changelogs on the first page?

This is what I've found so far.

Monday after Michelle gone to work Lisa found a virus on her computer in her room
Mondays during Cinema opening times: Jenny side quest
Mondays in the evening jogging alone: Mister Finance quest
Tuesday for landfill job: Noah and Noelle short quest
Tuesday during Cinema opening times: Nina side quest
Tuesday in the evening jogging with wife: Mister Finance quest
Wednesday during Cinema opening times at the counter: Linn's quest
Friday in the evening jogging with wife: Ronny's quest
Friday at the newsstand: Marcus's quest.
Friday in the evening jogging alone when fitness is high. Jill's quest.
Saturday in the evening Lisa barjob
Sunday around noon at the pool when inviting the wife: Jack's quest
Sunday at 8pm in the living room Bardate with wife/Cinema quest
Sunday sleeping after swimming with Lisa. Massage quest
Thank you i'll add this to what i've found

Reactions: Deckmaster

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Firecracker001 For someone who is completely done with this game and hates it so much you sure are active on this gamethread. I think the Promise is your guilty pleasure. :cool:
Sorry, don't see your answer until today. The game isn't that important. You think wrong. But you have to do that too, you get paid by him, or you are xagrim yourself. no matter how it is. yes the developer promises a lot and doesn't keep anything! You pay him for a car and get a bike with additional functions. So exactly what you don't pay for. And when it comes, it's not finished. or you can't see anything because it's too dark. The game turned out so bad that the developer. It doesn't play itself. The excuse is "I don't have time for" .... Any questions? the developer makes 9 updates a year. playing time 10 minutes each update. But he takes monthly money. I would thank myself for that. Deckmaster :)

What he does is, in my opinion, fraud. I asked extra before I gave any money. 1 update. After that, just keep getting new things. what you didn't pay for. The game has been under development for at least 2 years. And do you have something playable now? no you didn't ... you wonder why I'm angry?

I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way. see how many here write the wishes that you have. Nothing is properly fulfilled.

I hope is to Understandig, have Translater used

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.63
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.63.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Your wife can't wait to start her eleventh swimming lesson. And neither can Jack. He has already come up with an activity to get even more physical. (Added the next pool lesson for your wife. Go to the pool on Sunday afternoon and invite her over)
  • For those who prefer to teach Michelle herself without Jack's intervention, we have an alternative. Progression is just a bit slower. (Added a solo variant for the pool event with your wife starting at lesson 9)
  • Bob and Barbara are ready for the first photoshoot at your home. Well basically just Barbara, Bob looks pretty…weird in a dress. (Added the first photoshoot of the couple you’ve met in the park)
  • The couple from the cinema has come up with a second assignment that is slightly more naughty than the first. (Added the next cinema visit with your wife after completing the first note assignment)
  • For those not participating in the assignments your wife can think of something naughty as well to make the movie nights more exciting. (Added the next cinema visit with your wife after rejecting the note assignments)
  • Do you remember your wife's wardrobe malfunction when you visited the bar together? No? Well the owner of the bar sure does. (Added the next bar visit with your wife. Invite her to go on a bar date on a Sunday evening)
  • Last time Michelle received the mysterious phone call from that certain A.G.G.R.A. Time to meet him at Dave’s bar. (Added the next step in the Scentek story Friday 22:00 o’clock at the bar)
  • Perhaps it can work therapeutically as well to help controlling the nightmares the mc is having. (Added a cut scene one week after the meeting with A.G.G.R.A)
  • If you decided to forbid Ronny to wolf whistle at your wife we have a new route so you can still become a paparazzo (Added an alternate route for Ronny in the park. Invite her to go jogging on a Friday night)
  • Dave's bar is getting more and more crowded on Saturdays and it's all thanks to that one waitress aka your adopted daughter. Let’s go see her shall we? (Added next workday for Lisa’s bar event. Saturday during opening times)
  • · Nina has already shown her less shy side, but there is still room for improvement. Time for a new dress. (Added the next steps with Nina at her house. Pick the option to give her money and she’ll buy the new dress. )
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Reset the pool event with your wife just before lesson 9, so you can decide if you want to follow the solo or the Jack route
  • Reset the photoshoots for inviting the couple from the park due to a variable error occurring.
  • Reset the bar event one step back because of new variables
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed couple variable preventing them to show up at your house
  • Fixed Lisa’s bar variable progressing if you use an existing save on Saturday
  • Fixed Michelle’s bar variable progressing if you use an existing save on Sunday
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Have fun ;););)

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Barring some ugly characters, I think this game is fine, not a masterpiece but above average.
That being said the main issue is the grind, relationship points are kinda ok but the job specific scenes are way too grindy, at least make it happens twice every week then it would be a bit better

Reactions: peas

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
redevil70 Thanks for updating route 0.63, but since my eng not as well, ITS that scene have unlocked in 0.63 version? I wondering with this scene/progress

what you miss is being able to visit your wife in the office and in order to do so you have to raise your level of corruption and your level of affection by giving him flowers and erotic books and helping her to prepare breakfast, dinner, put up the dishes or cleaning the living room in this way increases the levels of corruption and affection and you will see that many other scenes and situations will be unlocked

Have fun ;) ;) ;)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think I have most of the new events, but how to trigger this one>
  • Bob and Barbara are ready for the first photoshoot at your home. Well basically just Barbara, Bob looks pretty…weird in a dress. (Added the first photoshoot of the couple you’ve met in the park)

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes