Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Someone know how to increase Lisa awareness, apparently I'm 13/15 but it feel like I did everything I could unless it's something hidden/easy to miss?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Gone far enough already. And I still didn’t understand that the wife will only have ekbtionism or will there be sex with other men in other updates?
Not real sex but kinky scenes.

well... love the game, but this is the second update i cant get barvisit with Michelle...
What do you mean? You don't see the first bardate or does it stuck at some point and repeat?
The bardate starts automatic if you raise the Relationship long enough.

And at what stage can you meet an old or young neighbor?
It's on Nina's route.

Will there be a pregnancy route later? I hope in the future. Or if possible NTR route is also held.
For one char it will be possible at the end. No NTR.

(Maybe they could add a scene where she either finds a boyfriend or sexually services someone at the bar for money and you can choose to watch things happen.)
Lisa can get a boyfriend and a first visit at home.

Wanted to add on more thing. At the next bar scene maybe have Greg and Dave grope Michelle's naked tits on the dance floor. Then on the way home make a scene with Greg's dad at the bus stop with some groping.
Some things are in the next updates.

Help. how do you get the bar dates with the wife?
Raise her relationship, it's starts then.

maybe add role-playing with Jack also.
Something will be in the next update.

I wish this game had some hints for Lisa. Pretty much most other love interests have hints
It will be more in one of the next updates in the Scene Checker

Same question here + where and when
See my post above or comtemplador's post down.
If I understand correctly, then you can invite an old or young neighbor for Nina. She has not yet had sex with other men, but it is also interesting
Correct.
Lisa shower just repeats over and over. Everything is maxed, yet nothing happens. Luke warm, or with cold ( expect nips get hard)
It seems to be a bug inside i haave a look at it.

I think it would be interesting to have Lisa accidentally (at first) walk in on you and Michelle having sex, since Michelle keeps mentioning it anyway, then starts peeping, then eventually convinces Michelle to join in. But that's just my opinion. I am excited to see when Michelle starts wearing the nightie similar to Lisa's since she said she is open to the idea of it. Great game so far, keep up the good work.
Nice idea....if you have seen a lot of Michelle bar visits, perhaps you have seen a shadow. ;)
Someone know how to increase Lisa awareness, apparently I'm 13/15 but it feel like I did everything I could unless it's something hidden/easy to miss?
See above. It seems to be a bug inside i haave a look at it.

For some questions it may helps to read the

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
For Fuck Sake put Lisa Content Please (y)(Lisa Words are Growing in my Tongue) (y) I dont Care For Wife #So many Updates and yet cant share her (I know im Anti NTR ) But Let Be Mc to Watch her Geting Fucked :ROFLMAO:
I want 3 Extra Steps with Lisa from Sex to MC's New Love (y) she is Perfect and adopted (y)

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Got to say I still think we're being trolled by the developer on the Lisa content. But credit where credit is due, he pumps out the updates on a very regular basis with a respectable amount of content.

Well done sir.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
With every update the Lisa fans raise their voices. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT; THEY HAVE HEARD YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER. They will continue to follow whatever plan they have set out and I can respect that.
Got to say I still think we're being trolled by the developer on the Lisa content.
Honestly? I wouldn't blame them if they were; I'd want to do it too.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
With every update the Lisa fans raise their voices. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT; THEY HAVE HEARD YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER. They will continue to follow whatever plan they have set out and I can respect that.

Honestly? I wouldn't blame them if they were; I'd want to do it too.
I check here with each update. Then I wait for the next update, at least so far. I have no problem waiting. If what I'm waiting for never happens, oh well. I'm not going to get upset over it. There are plenty of other games out there.

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
To recap for those of you new to the game/discussion. (And let me preface by stating this is a dispassionate look at the state of the game. I'm not complaining/whining, just giving my analysis of the state of the game/project.)

Keep in mind the dev may change his mind and choose a different direction for some/any/all the current questlines.

1. The project was to have three distinct games. The first in the setting of lower class town where we are now. The second in a nicer city once sufficient $$ were saved. The third in the elite part of the city. Given the length of time spent on the first game and the dev adding more branches to the plot, it will likely be latter part of 2023 before work on the second game would be released. Subsequently, I don't see the third iteration released for quite some time, if ever.

2. Despite flirting with the genres of swinging/sharing/swapping/hot-wife, the dev has repeatedly stated there will be no actual sex (ie, intercourse) with the wife and another male. It is not known whether the second game would incorporate the same approach or whether there would be more. Every release results in complaints about blue-balling, etc, so be warned that situation is unlikely to change.

3. There is no lesbianism tag on the game and although there are scenes of light touching and fondling between females, my feeling is there will unlikely be any escalation in female-female sex.

4. Lisa. My opinion the dev will stretch this to the almost breaking point. There may be intercourse at some point, but if so it will be at the very end of this iteration.

ADDENDUM (2022.04.25)
If this post is correct, neither will there be anything beyond teasing with Lisa: Patreon statement regarding Lisa

On a personal note, if the second game in the series continues the same themes (faux sharing/swapping/swinging) I'd like to know now so I can bow out gracefully. :)

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Promise [v0.74a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,78 GB / 1,04 GB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.74a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,75 GB / 1,01 GB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.74a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The Promise [v0.71a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,78 GB / 1,04 GB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.74a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,75 GB / 1,01 GB - ThePromise-TheBeginning0.74a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Might want to edit that to v0.74a lol

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes