kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Trilogy??? At this rate we might get to the second or third part in the next ten years. The other thing that makes one wonder, the wife's over abundance of bush is supposedly the result of her experimental treatment. Are there no razors or clippers to be had anywhere in this city? Good grief, trim that hair pie up already, better yet get rid of it completely. The Sasquatch look just isn't very appealing. Also lets get on to the sharing part, can we?
Enough with the "no bush" ! Almost every game is with "perfectly" shaved barbies. I'm sure you can find your blessed games amongst them if you want shaved girls. This aspect, bushes on girls, especially the wife and daughter, are for me some incredibly strong and best points from the game. As long as we at least have this (same goes with the ntr aspect which must remain only optional, same for the daughter), I can -try- to overlook the lack of Liza's content and weird diversification of the story (stalling technique, for sure), although I'm quite fond of the way it goes with the sister-in-law. Like almost everyone else, I am annoyed with the development style/rythm of this game, but there are a few characteristics that make me respect Xagrim much more than the majority of developers : rythm of updates (regular, consequent) and a Xagrim loyal to his convictions (bush on imperfect characters, full harem or (possible) ntr with dom/sub, and a lot of great teasing), for example.
If an apocalyptic way of thinking would push Xagrim to shave any girl, I hope it would only be optional (or at least spare wife and daughter's hair), otherwise I would abandon this game. And I played 8 or 9 on 10 releases since the beginning, so that would sadden me...

Jan 24, 2022
Enough with the "no bush" ! Almost every game is with "perfectly" shaved barbies. I'm sure you can find your blessed games amongst them if you want shaved girls. This aspect, bushes on girls, especially the wife and daughter, are for me some incredibly strong and best points from the game. As long as we at least have this (same goes with the ntr aspect which must remain only optional, same for the daughter), I can -try- to overlook the lack of Liza's content and weird diversification of the story (stalling technique, for sure), although I'm quite fond of the way it goes with the sister-in-law. Like almost everyone else, I am annoyed with the development style/rythm of this game, but there are a few characteristics that make me respect Xagrim much more than the majority of developers : rythm of updates (regular, consequent) and a Xagrim loyal to his convictions (bush on imperfect characters, full harem or (possible) ntr with dom/sub, and a lot of great teasing), for example.
If an apocalyptic way of thinking would push Xagrim to shave any girl, I hope it would only be optional (or at least spare wife and daughter's hair), otherwise I would abandon this game. And I played 8 or 9 on 10 releases since the beginning, so that would sadden me...
I realize there are some guys that are drawn to hairy women and the hairier the better but for many of us hairy women have absolutely no curb appeal what so ever. I would think making bush an option in any of these games would not be that difficult of a coding process and give everyone what they desire. As far as NTR, don't get me started on that subject. NTR is the most over used and misunderstood term on these boards. It seems that with some the sight of or mere implication of another male character other than the MC in any proximity of any female characters with in the story brings about immediate squabble of " Oh no, it's NTR". Why is it perfectly acceptable for the MC to have relationships with multiple female characters at the same time but if the FMC has relationships with multiple male characters at the same time its immediate hair-on-fire. Open relationships and sharing are not NTR.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
It only works if your mouse if hovering on the left side of the quest frame, above the portraits.
Does it require a mouse wheel? I've tried everything I can think of to scroll it and this doesn't really tell me anything that I haven't tried.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.89] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.88 -> v0.89 [105 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.88 -> v0.89 [100 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
As Mister Hentai said, this guy definitely knows what he's doing. However, we do not need to play his game. I am done with this game. Just... so... done... I hadn't played since .83, and this is the shit I get?! Still not enough with LIsa? COME ON!!
Goodbye to the Promise.

Reactions: s278a

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Why is it perfectly acceptable for the MC to have relationships with multiple female characters at the same time but if the FMC has relationships with multiple male characters at the same time its immediate hair-on-fire. Open relationships and sharing are not NTR.
Not to make any value judgements or preach, but in terms of explaining why "double standards" exist outside of reddit and people get upset and cry NTR: one guy can impregnate multiple females, but a woman can only be impregnated by one man a year. It's just instinct.

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Not to make any value judgements or preach, but in terms of explaining why "double standards" exist outside of reddit and people get upset and cry NTR: one guy can impregnate multiple females, but a woman can only be impregnated by one man a year. It's just instinct.
Same thing behind the "one penis policy" in some "open" or "poly" relationships.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
this guy took so long to make this update but he gave one proper scene where the rest were reusing the images, only nina had some update, the rest was meh.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Lisa was really the only selling point of the game for me to download and try it. Now after 6 years, who knows if the MC will ever have fun, now that she has a boyfriend. What's the point of all the teasing she does and having to go through a grindfest to raise her stats? Doesn't seem like this game has had any real direction storywise since it came out. Maybe in another 5 years the game might actually be decent with some direction for the storylines.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes