binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Seriously folks,why no one is willing to share any saves past 0.6 something? Of all games I have to re-grind this one is in last 5 on the willpower bar
Accepting a save from a stranger is a risk. Personally, I haven't played this in ages, and only download and check out some renders if the changelog entices me to.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Seriously folks,why no one is willing to share any saves past 0.6 something? Of all games I have to re-grind this one is in last 5 on the willpower bar
Be the hero you want. If you have the previous version played to completion, you could trade that out for someone else doing the main story and then just hold on to that for next time.

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.91] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.90 -> v0.91 [95,7 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.90 -> v0.91 [96,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Just a thought will i be able to get that dream apartment for the family or i am still going to watch those tv adds and sighs about it, also nothing new about Noelle i kinda liked that hug after the deed.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does the removal of the ntr tag from this thread mean the developer has axed the daughter and wife corruption routes, like jogging in the park to meet strangers?

pluto16

May 23, 2020
why office route was not continued further?
also interesting path could be if Michele after that phantasy during sex about Dave, will go to meet Dave and Dave than tells story about one woman you know very well.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and nawfal

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
v0.91
Content:

• Your wife will make her final decision whether she wants to be treated with the unmentionable experiment again or not. Hearing Steve tell her about the potential risks won't make the choice any easier.
  • Your brother-in-law and sister-in-law can't wait to see their little niece again, but how will that turn out when they see what's become of her? And aren't you to blame for that?
  • Knowing that Lisa is accompanying you can't possibly mean that you keep meeting your sister-in-law down the hall in the same way, can it? Or does it just increase tension between the both of you? (Added the Final scene for the Sister Visit if you are still on their route)
  • Although Michelle may not have the looks right now, she still loves to pose for the camera, depending on whether she is willing to share herself with the world, or present 'them' in the park. Financial encouragement can then be helpful as you can put the money to good use.
  • When dressed for the occasion you might even attract a spectator. A dubious one at that. (Added the the next photoshoots with your wife in the park for the Moneyroute. Trigger at 22:00 in the Livingroom on Saturdays)
  • Does your wife not like you enough or are you not interested in having her model for photo shoots? Then you can now meet the young couple. Simply by relaxing on your park bench during the weekend.
  • The young man likes to show off his lady, it seems, so if you make the right choices, he might just let you into their lives. (Added the the next steps for the alternative route for Bob & Barbara. You can meet them by relaxing a few hours in the park during weekends.)
  • There is always a small possibility that you will be caught if you spy on someone. After all, you can't look through a keyhole and monitor your surroundings at the same time. But what do you do if you are caught by someone within that environment to whom you happen to be married? (Added the next two scenes if Michelle catches you spying on Lisa)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer)

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes