Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Honestly, I remember waaaaay back asking about how much impact his donators had on things, and remembering being told not much. This game could be so much better. Cut away a few of the characters, emphasize the drama of things, like how much effort is needed to move into the new city, and concentrate more on his wife and Lisa and a few others. To the point where you can leave your wife for one of them, including Lisa, maybe. That would make it a lot better. But the author doesn't really listen.

Reactions: Oberlix

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
At first i like the game i follow the dev of this game now.... is bad really bad where is the Cheating, NTR of the wife i dont understand this games why they put the main character to cheat but the wife only is share with others and this game is worst than that kind of game the wife is half share and nothing is good on top of that the ntr or cheating of the wife is none like you have two route here the harem one where you try to get the love of your wife again and the Cheating or crazy route where you try to find other woman to share your love with and the same time your wife is cheating or ntr you with others but the second route have none of that this game is a waste of time. this game can have even 3 to 4 route the way they make the story but only one is in here and the other is less than half cook.

anon1208

Jul 11, 2019
With the pool massage event with Michelle, it keeps telling me to call Jack on Sunday. How do I do this?

Aug 21, 2018
is it possible to go further with jill in indoor after slap tits?
i always pass the mini game (she says 'next time go further') but next times action ends always after slap tits
How you succed to pass the mini game ? it drives me crazy, no matter how many different times I try when there's the yellow bar ... I can never win this mini game.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
How you succed to pass the mini game ? it drives me crazy, no matter how many different times I try when there's the yellow bar ... I can never win this mini game.
if i remember right, the trick of save and or back function, trying different ways. unfortunately i played months ago and i can't remember the exact actions :(

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes