dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Is there anything left to do in this version other than working, training and occasional photo-shots with the wife? If so, how is there a walktrought?

maik2578

May 1, 2018
when grinding, can you make stats so that everyone can see that i on the the right way,
current i need 10 or more day with help till the first change, an then?
10 more or 10 Flowers or something else its not really funny to try out the half day and then break the game.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
At least this game is better than (The Family Secret)

But still cant get relationship up from -1 with wife

Reactions: Xagrim

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
I could go jogging and the only way to advance the time was to go shopping for 1 hour without actually buying anything because I have no money. Is this supposed to be fun? ;)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Couple of comments I would like to make to the dev. You have clearly done a bit of work on this, your renders are nice, and I like the way you have some age on the MC and his wife. As to game play, a few tweaks would make a lot of difference. When I go home, I spend my life looking at the room choices. I can't actually stay IN a room unless something is happening, so essentially I live in my hallway. Giving ways to pass time (rather than clicking the clock) would make it a bit more "real" Example - rest on the bed for an hour, watch tv for an hour, eat a snack in the kitchen, take a shower etc.

The next thing I would maybe recommend would be some kind of progress meter on how you are getting on, for example with jogging, I have no idea how close I am to the next level if you showed something like 3/10 as a progress counter it would be a bit more motivating to continue. Same thing goes for earning money, atm I dont really know how much I need and I am losing patience just working.

Another point is interaction with npcs. I go jogging, I see a pretty girl. Girl goes past. no interaction. I go swimming, same deal, I go to the cinema, same deal. I can grind away with the best of them, but there has to be a breadcrumb trail for us, or we lose interest and move on. With this kind of sandbox game, progress meters and "out of content for this version" indicators are essential, at least in my opinion.

Perhaps a quest indicator would be handy so we can get a clue as to the next thing we are trying to achieve?

I am not trying to demotivate you or be too critical of your work, and I hope you will continue working and developing your story.

Best of luck

Reactions: Xagrim and Jackbite

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Zonal12

You have to extract the game files either with unren or enable dev mode renpy. Extract game into a folder then extract enable dev mode renpy outside that folder and run the enable dev mode renpy .exe file and let it run once it's done you should have a image folder and other stuff in the game folder. Now start the game and hit shift + O and type in Novos=9999 pay attention to capitalization as all console commands are case sensitive. You can also hit shift + D then click variable to see what all variables there are in the game. Another way to check variables is by opening the console and typing in dir() and hitting enter and this will bring up all variables in the game.

Reactions: Sonayte

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Couple of comments I would like to make to the dev. You have clearly done a bit of work on this, your renders are nice, and I like the way you have some age on the MC and his wife. As to game play, a few tweaks would make a lot of difference. When I go home, I spend my life looking at the room choices. I can't actually stay IN a room unless something is happening, so essentially I live in my hallway. Giving ways to pass time (rather than clicking the clock) would make it a bit more "real" Example - rest on the bed for an hour, watch tv for an hour, eat a snack in the kitchen, take a shower etc.

The next thing I would maybe recommend would be some kind of progress meter on how you are getting on, for example with jogging, I have no idea how close I am to the next level if you showed something like 3/10 as a progress counter it would be a bit more motivating to continue. Same thing goes for earning money, atm I dont really know how much I need and I am losing patience just working.

Another point is interaction with npcs. I go jogging, I see a pretty girl. Girl goes past. no interaction. I go swimming, same deal, I go to the cinema, same deal. I can grind away with the best of them, but there has to be a breadcrumb trail for us, or we lose interest and move on. With this kind of sandbox game, progress meters and "out of content for this version" indicators are essential, at least in my opinion.

Perhaps a quest indicator would be handy so we can get a clue as to the next thing we are trying to achieve?

I am not trying to demotivate you or be too critical of your work, and I hope you will continue working and developing your story.

Best of luck
All good ideas my friend! Also Take family members to Cinema Or Swimming?

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
It's still crashing? I put more than 10k into the REA account, tried the kitchen help wife scene, and everything fall down, and crash straight after, right to main menu!

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Dont know if anyone mentioned this allready but at lvl 0 with the wife i you throw the breakfast on the floor i get errors thet send me back to start menu

Same thing happens during weekend breakfast

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
During the wife's first photo thingy she switches back and forth from one outfit then to a different one then back to the other one. After that photoshoot you can't sleep even when it shows that the time is 24:00 as it states that it's too early to sleep so you have to click the time in the top left hand corner to advance the time and make them auto sleep. 2ND photoshoot same thing she jumps back and forth from one outfit then to a different one then back again and again you can't sleep even though it's 24:00 and have to advance time to do the force sleep.
Thanks @myuhinny i will look at this, whats wrong.

Can only find the daughter in the kitchen at 9:00 and in her room in the afternoon during the week but can only help her in the kitchen and ask her to go for a run but she always says she's busy. Can I break her laptop/computer so she gets off her ass and does something with the MC like jogging? Can't give the daughter shit the wife has give gift option but not the daughter. The wife tells you it's better if you run alone. Getting to the point where I'm just going to start cheating.

When you are on the room selection scene if a person is in one of the rooms their fricken logo should be shown on the room logo that they are in so you don't have to sit here clicking each room over and over trying to find their ass. Like if someone is in the kitchen then their picture logo should show up on the kitchen clickable logo.
Thanks for feedback. In the next update they are more options.
The Picture Thing will come in one of the next updates.

Not in this version but in the future you can buy outfits for your wife that look like this. What about outfits for the daughter as that's the only one I'm really going after? Will there be outfits for the daughter too?
Yes.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
People lets remain Calm! The Dev has just switched to using a New game Format there's bound to be Errors, EDIT The game becomes heverly corrupt Once the wife reaches level 2, You can no longer give her Gifts Neither can you ask her to jog, And the Home map Gets Rooms mixed up IE: click on the Kitchen the previous room image is used! This is NOT a criticism Just pointing out Flaws in the game!
I got the same thing error in render. I like the game but whats the use of playing if everything that good happens errors out
Dont know if anyone mentioned this allready but at lvl 0 with the wife i you throw the breakfast on the floor i get errors thet send me back to start menu

Same thing happens during weekend breakfast
@John Wood , @Tenn2017, @ozzo
Thanks for reporting bugs, i will have a look.

Reactions: Jackbite
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes