Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Been looking forward to this getting released and while it's still a really good project I was a little disappointed with a couple of bits that were in the rpg game.
It's a shame you can't manage your own time as before i.e. take a bath whenever you want or watch the t.v., read a book etc.. As a developer on both platforms this should be easier to implement on renpy than rpg. Maybe this will come back later but on the plus side I am pleased that you don't have to empty those fekin dustbins anymore ;)
I still really like this project and i'm sure that the niggles with this release will get fixed...at least the dev is quick to respond to comments which is always a good sign, so looking forward to the next update
@bassman_al
Thanks for Feedback. I never worked with Ren'Py before. And i have totaly misstimed. That all Comes back in the next update. Perhaps i should do a minigame for the dustbins. ;) :p

Is there anything left to do in this version other than working, training and occasional photo-shots with the wife? If so, how is there a walktrought?
@dinto
Yes, but not a walkthrough. But i release a small informatione guide soon. More in the tutorial in the next version.

when grinding, can you make stats so that everyone can see that i on the the right way,
current i need 10 or more day with help till the first change, an then?
10 more or 10 Flowers or something else its not really funny to try out the half day and then break the game.
@maik2578
Thanks, i look at this.

At least this game is better than (The Family Secret)

But still cant get relationship up from -1 with wife
@Fragmandk

You can raise her relationship with helping in the kitchen or buy flowers.

Couple of comments I would like to make to the dev. You have clearly done a bit of work on this, your renders are nice, and I like the way you have some age on the MC and his wife. As to game play, a few tweaks would make a lot of difference. When I go home, I spend my life looking at the room choices. I can't actually stay IN a room unless something is happening, so essentially I live in my hallway. Giving ways to pass time (rather than clicking the clock) would make it a bit more "real" Example - rest on the bed for an hour, watch tv for an hour, eat a snack in the kitchen, take a shower etc.

The next thing I would maybe recommend would be some kind of progress meter on how you are getting on, for example with jogging, I have no idea how close I am to the next level if you showed something like 3/10 as a progress counter it would be a bit more motivating to continue. Same thing goes for earning money, atm I dont really know how much I need and I am losing patience just working.

Another point is interaction with npcs. I go jogging, I see a pretty girl. Girl goes past. no interaction. I go swimming, same deal, I go to the cinema, same deal. I can grind away with the best of them, but there has to be a breadcrumb trail for us, or we lose interest and move on. With this kind of sandbox game, progress meters and "out of content for this version" indicators are essential, at least in my opinion.

Perhaps a quest indicator would be handy so we can get a clue as to the next thing we are trying to achieve?

I am not trying to demotivate you or be too critical of your work, and I hope you will continue working and developing your story.

Best of luck
@Jeff Kronn
Thanks for your Feedback. Yes the casual Things, like Looking TV will come in the next update.
I will look at the stats thing. Perhaps a continue bar in the stats screen?

The interaction with some NPC will come (not in the next update). But it depends on your stats.

All good ideas my friend! Also Take family members to Cinema Or Swimming?
@John Wood
Yes.

It's still crashing? I put more than 10k into the REA account, tried the kitchen help wife scene, and everything fall down, and crash straight after, right to main menu!
I got the same thing error in render. I like the game but whats the use of playing if everything that good happens errors out
Dont know if anyone mentioned this allready but at lvl 0 with the wife i you throw the breakfast on the floor i get errors thet send me back to start menu

Same thing happens during weekend breakfast
@Zonal12, @Tenn2017, @ozzo
Thanks for reporting bugs.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
The game seems a fucking mess right from the off. Only tried it because its V5 and thought it might have content but fuck... bleagh!
Here's one way you can Motivate Creative people! You tell them what you enjoy about their Game & let them know about detailed specific Faults you've found in there work so they can remedy the problem! Funny thing Is telling them that there Game is a fucking mess ETC: Seems to have the opposite effect! afterall, Without Devs This site would Not exist!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Don't be so weak! The game has no direction from the start therefore its a fucking mess.
As you appear to be disrepecting members and Dev's on multi threads and having just dealt with you on a different thread. Will give you an warning now if you continue breaking the forums rules more penalities will apply at worse Permanent Forum ban.
Read rules here

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after much grinding and ahem..a bit of a Novos cheat..i'm seeing the wife naked in the tub..massaging her..and having "make it fast" sex..BUT..also nonstop tracebacks when helping in kitchen everything falls help her..and at the pool..also..no visuals for the sex scene?..just black screen and text

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
after much grinding and ahem..a bit of a Novos cheat..i'm seeing the wife naked in the tub..massaging her..and having "make it fast" sex..BUT..also nonstop tracebacks when helping in kitchen everything falls help her..and at the pool..also..no visuals for the sex scene?..just black screen and text
@thunderrob
Thanks for report, i look at this.

Reactions: Jackbite
Aug 16, 2017
despite seeing in this feed the dev repeating how to raise wifes stats, I cannot actually give her flowers and when I do offer gift she just tells me to sod off.

played through over 30 days and no stat changes to wife and jogging everyday doesn't raise above lvl 1
I have managed to unlock up to her letting me take a pic of her boobs, though clothed, and have had a few tasks with girl at the farm.

other than that it is just going nowhere. not so promising....:confused:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
despite seeing in this feed the dev repeating how to raise wifes stats, I cannot actually give her flowers and when I do offer gift she just tells me to sod off.

played through over 30 days and no stat changes to wife and jogging everyday doesn't raise above lvl 1
I have managed to unlock up to her letting me take a pic of her boobs, though clothed, and have had a few tasks with girl at the farm.

other than that it is just going nowhere. not so promising....:confused:
@buttlovinmagic
Thanks for feedback. First you must help her many times in the kitchen. You can do it 2 times a day. After the next Level she accept the flowers.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just grind..game opens up if you do..i managed to finally give her flowers and my level with her is increasing..guess she had ALOT of pent up PFFFFT for the MC :p

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I haven't played this game, but reading the comments, it seems to be one of those games plenty of repetitive task "Groundhog Day" style but less funny. It's that idea accurate? It's worth to play it?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I haven't played this game, but reading the comments, it seems to be one of those games plenty of repetitive task "Groundhog Day" style but less funny. It's that idea accurate? It's worth to play it?
@Amedore The 0.05 is the first version with my first steps with Ren'Py. And i see what i can do better next time. Perhaps you waiting for the 0.10. It will have many improvments and more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
one week after the release from the 0.05 i have to thank because of the feedback that you guys give.
I'm working on the 0.10 now and here is a small report.
  • The game has now a tutorial
  • Improve the stats screen with more informations
  • Fix some bugs with the kitchen and the fotoshooting events
  • And now you can see who where are.(See below)

At the end of the month i will update the Patreon page with new informations.

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

Reactions: Amedore and Xagrim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
the works on the 0.10 goes well. Here is a small report about this.
  • Reworking of the sex and jogging scenes whiches are in RPG Maker are ready.
  • Change some images in the kitchen and for breakfast.
  • In some situations you can see what a dialogue choice will do. (See tutorial)
  • 80% of all "old" RPG Maker stuff are now in.
  • Off Course some new stuff will implemented in the 0.10.
I have change a lot of variables and more, thats make it necessary that you start a new game.
I will change the release dates (earlier). More informations about this in one week. ;)
Hope you enjoy the 0.10.

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

Reactions: Amedore and Xagrim

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Haven’t played the game since the engine was RPGM can you corrupt the daughter at all ? Ty in advanced

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes