Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
What do you mean by "a lot"? It has been many, many, many times.
If you see a woman you need to drink 2 Whiskey or 3 Beer, that trigger the next step.

Thanks for the reply! Do you mean a file like "1-6-LT1.save" ? I do not know if I have installed a patch.
If you have download the game few days ago, the patch is not necessary.
Yes exactly.
Thanks for the explanation! When I experience a crash, should I take the last autosave file as the upload?
Yes, then the bug is in it. But i think i have found it, but for safety it would be good i can check this.

Got crash when selecting Marble the 2nd time, as follows:
Thanks its fixed in the next version.

@bsg9000

Do you have the patches: Hotfix from the first post?
I think he have

cmbt

Jul 9, 2018
Really enjoying this game, however im really struggling with what im supposed to do. I have the wife relationship to about 130 corruption 124 the daughter quite high and about 1350 in the REA and nothing seems to be happening. Have i finished? Is there a walkthrough that could shed some light? Really dont think ive seen the ammount of images/animations stated in the brief. A basic guideline/walkthrough would be really helpful.
Thanks!

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Really enjoying this game, however im really struggling with what im supposed to do. I have the wife relationship to about 130 corruption 124 the daughter quite high and about 1350 in the REA and nothing seems to be happening. Have i finished? Is there a walkthrough that could shed some light? Really dont think ive seen the ammount of images/animations stated in the brief. A basic guideline/walkthrough would be really helpful.
Thanks!
Hi cmbt,
thank you very much. No the point is the stats are BETA and they have in the moment not really a end. With the 0.35a i change this for better understanding.
Some answers you can find here: or
You can use the ScenePlanerBETA(not complete yet) and the stats in the future to have a better overview which scenes are in the game.

Reactions: cmbt
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.35a!

PC (317MB): - - - -
Mac (315MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Would also like to know this, is there NTR?
I guess no one is going to answer I'll download it to find out if the MC is the one being cheated on it's an instant delete
"NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING!!" Thats how you answer that question! BAMMM!!! Sorry reminds me of bad boys -- about driving a car... Thats how you drive!! (y):ROFLMAO::LOL: You make me proud Methos23 !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Methos23

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Oh, about the main reason i came here... Lisa became adopted... When she used to be my daughter. So when do we get to HIT that? I mean the wife used to be ugly, now she is some what.. blahish. New person in the party to distract from main target besides that woman at the pool you pick trash up from. LOL. So are we dragging that out in order to hold off tapping Lisa. I have sat maxed stats and yes that took time, to not get anywhere?? shun shun.. :mad::devilish:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Who is cheating the MC or the girls?
In the Moment only the MC.

I have been a member of the f95 for many years and this is my first post on this forum and I must say that this game is my favorite, not too complicated and fancy. keep doing what you do .
Thanks. :)

Would also like to know this, is there NTR?
No

Oh, about the main reason i came here... Lisa became adopted... When she used to be my daughter. So when do we get to HIT that? I mean the wife used to be ugly, now she is some what.. blahish. New person in the party to distract from main target besides that woman at the pool you pick trash up from. LOL. So are we dragging that out in order to hold off tapping Lisa. I have sat maxed stats and yes that took time, to not get anywhere?? shun shun.. :mad::devilish:
Have you buy her the new swimoutfit? More about her comes in the next update.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
In the future others, cheating on the MC is avoidable like it doesn't happen?
Perhaps some answers you can find in the .
But when i understand it right you mean if the love affairs of the MC cheating on him. Per example if you overdo to corrupt your wife without a good relationsship or overdo other bad things it can be possible. (Not implemented yet)
Avoidable is this situation complete (nothing happens) if you doing the right choices.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I played this game 6 months ago, and then again today. Here is my analysis of the game.

As a concept, in theory, this is a good game. It's a somewhat original story with some interesting possibilities.

On the other hand, in practice, it does not meet it's potential.

The grind is terrible. There is no "sleep until tomorrow" option.

Lets say your goal is simply to "make money fast" for the time being. You start a new day at 7:00. The only hours you can start work are between 8, and 10. So you MUST waste 1 to 3 hours in the morning of the day. So you walk to the kitchen and help the wife prepare breakfast and don't look at her butt or she will get mad. Then you don't bother eating the breakfast with them that you just prepared you leave the house. Go to farm over in district 3 (or dump) and do your work. You get off at 16:00 and you just earned money and you want to go to bed... RIGHT NOW or work a double but you can't work a double you can only work once in a day. So you go back to district 1 at the house. go to living room 16:00 read book, 17:00 read book, 18:00, read book, 19:00 read book, 20:00 now someone else in the living room the wife. So you help her clean. 21:00 read book, 22:00 read book, 23:00 read book. 00:00 read book and fall asleep... Then you must watch a random dream sequence.

That is NINE unwanted actions to get to the ONE wanted work action. And All those books you read, well maybe you are getting smarter right? Maybe that intelligence will boost your stats in some way to be able to do something better? NOPE there is no sort of intelligence stat. There is only a "fitness" and "coolness" stat that cap at 10 and 1. After you jogged 10 times your fitness and coolness both are max. There are other things you could do in this time like brush your teeth, or take a bath or freshen up but they also do not improve stats and you can months no shower and you don't start to stink or anything.

To solve this the creator could put a "Sleep until tomorrow" on the bed. Doesn't matter what time you sit on that bed you wake up the next day at 7:00! or possibly make it possible to edit what time you wake up at. Maybe I want to wake up at 8:00 to go straight to work, and skip preparing food I won't eat for a wife that hates me!

Also the wife is a very unlikeable character. Appearance wise the artist overdid it on the wrinkles. I mean she has the body of a 25-year-old but the wrinkles of an 80-year-old. It just looks... off! And personality wise she is a real cunt. But the wife is the main sex object of the game. They overdid the wrinkles and made her look unrealistically unattractive while also attractive at the same time. She looks like a 25-year-old with the wrinkles of an 80-year-old not a 40 or 50-year-old or whatever age she is. It's looks unnatural is all I'm saying. If you look at a game like "Where the heart is" or "Sisterly Lust" It's done properly there. In this game it gives a very klingon vibe, and love star trek, but I don't wanna fuck a klingon bitch!

The daughter who is more appealing in every way... Well, she caps out slowly as well at levels 2 love and 2 corruption. You can't even grab her ass or anything either. She starts to dress slightly more skimpy like her underwear hanging out.

Also, Nina's level is a real bitch to raise. Pretty much only see her in the movies place randomly so gotta keep going movie movie movie time and time again. you can go days without seeing her.

Also, not a whole lot of options with the ladies. None of the women have a house you can go over to visit. And a lot of times they are just randomly at places.

Also, you can only have one job at a time and need to switch jobs to get to certain women.

It's a game that is good in theory, but bad in execution.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes