Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So awhile back i played this oldest save JULY 27 2018... maxed all stats, with MC and the girls of the house. Mom i think had 150 and Lisa maxed is what it said. I felt good cause next update i was ready to nail that ASS :love: or maybe the one after that. Lisa is dressing better and i could look under the table and nobody freaks out. Had a great job, grinded for what ever he calls money in there.
Getting my game to Prime! Ready for some ACTION!

Now i start off asking my daughter for money, I have over 6k and 2k saved or more "I just had a look and was out." lvl 2 for her SAY WHAT! WTF
So all the building with her & wife was for nothing, just eye candy. Oh, and added new things so please lower your stats to 30...to see new stuff WTF again "Face Palm"
I say nope not again, call me when its done gives the screen the finger and moves on.

EDIT - Add new girls, to take focus off changes.
Added some action with Lin - who cares
Added some action with Helena - who cares

End RANT :unsure: .... sorry just ticked

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
............. dear stars above make a Walkthrough, or include tips and hints like a schedule ala Personal Trainer.
Thanks for response. The Scene Planer and the Stats should help a little bit to find the Scenes. Please consider that thery are BETA.

alright. though i'd suggest tagging it a bit better-urination suggests it being used as a fetish. is there anal?
Did you mean like "Urination (avoidable)"?

Have game links android version ??
Sorry not yet.

Well , No new sex scene ?
You can have PL and a BJ with Lin.

Now i start off asking my daughter for money, I have over 6k and 2k saved or more "I just had a look and was out." lvl 2 for her SAY WHAT! WTF
So all the building with her & wife was for nothing, just eye candy. Oh, and added new things so please lower your stats to 30...to see new stuff WTF again "Face Palm"
If you load a old save you see some new implemented scenes for information. But it is explained first. It have no consequences for your main game.
Reduce the stats for the wife is avoidable if you won't see the new things on the lower stats. But it is explained, too.
What is the consequences of cheating and having an affair? Will the wife also cheat?
Not yet, but it is possible in later updates if she is angry enough.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for response. The Scene Planer and the Stats should help a little bit to find the Scenes. Please consider that thery are BETA.

Did you mean like "Urination (avoidable)"?

Sorry not yet.

You can have PL and a BJ with Lin.

If you load a old save you see some new implemented scenes for information. But it is explained first. It have no consequences for your main game.
Reduce the stats for the wife is avoidable if you won't see the new things on the lower stats. But it is explained, too.

Not yet, but it is possible in later updates if she is angry enough.
good enough. i was getting a completly diffrent meaning-like............watersports.........

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
good enough. i was getting a completly diffrent meaning-like............watersports.........
Watersports (avoidable) seems to be later better. Because it is passive atm. Thanks for that. ;)
Btw: Anal is planned but not in the game itm. More about the plans you can find on my site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Watersports (avoidable) seems to better. Because it is passive atm. Thanks for that. ;)
Btw: Anal is planned but not in the game itm. More about the plans you can find on my site.
actually, it's best to say Urination (avoidable). watersports is like using piss in sex play.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Promise 0.40b (1 gb rar pc original)

279 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

The Promise [v0.45c] [Xagrim's Gameforge] (1.09 gb rar pc original)

305 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
299 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:
O.45e UPDATE
copy/overwrite (5.5 MB) to your GAME folder
you could also apply for more enoyable game experience - just unzip and put it in the GAME/game/

Last edited:

streamer90

Jan 28, 2018
  • Changed the variables for the VIP Area in the Bar to make it easier to enter
So it`s now easier to get drunk there? Cause i try a million times and drank at least 1000 gallons whiskey and beer and nothing happened? :)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
  • Changed the variables for the VIP Area in the Bar to make it easier to enter
So it`s now easier to get drunk there? Cause i try a million times and drank at least 1000 gallons whiskey and beer and nothing happened? :)
If you visit the Bar drink one drink, if you see a woman drink a lot to trigger the next scene. ;)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
you can have sex with the daughter now?.... or what can be done with it?, is my only doubt
More about her comes in the next updates( ) but you didn't have sex with her in this part. But it will give....."
or what can be done with it?"
..some other Situations. ;)

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes