Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You guys need to understand something : content with Lisa is endgame content,if he does that now how else is he gonna milk the game any further? Instead you get to massage her knee this update,her right sholder the next one and so on,you wont get any meaningfull updates with her any time soon.The dev knows that players want content with the daughter so that's why he'll try and streach the game as much as possible,i mean lets be real how many years does this game have?
It is a big mistake to think the game is over when sex with Lisa starts, unless devs have no imagination (Lots of places, different sex options, and sexy situations to play with). Repeatable sex scenes with Lisa would only increase the interest in the game.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
If this continues as it is now, people will lose interest in this game and then this game will be canceled half of the people only play this game because it has to do with the daughter and not because of the woman ( wife ) people just want more things to do with their daughter, for example picnic or an excursion you can do so much more you don't have to sleep with daughter right away :confused:
At the rate this is going I think I'll check back in, oh, 5 years...

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
I need lisa and the gilf in the bar more.maybe dev can give us another situation to make the game last more longer.i have a good idea. How about when you have sex with lisa and one day lisa get pregnant nobody in the house know that your the kid's father.and lisa decide to give the birth.when she preg we can also add the preg sex content.and someday the mc's mother in law (about 58 yrs old gilf with skinny saggy tits)moved in and start to look after your daughter.during the routine with a boring working gilf u know something gona happen reasonable.✌

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I do not understand something at all. The protagonist gives gifts to a girl named Jenny, and several scenes have already appeared in the back room, which, by the way, are never completed. And then this is not there, only to show different parts of the body, and on the continuation the protagonist himself refuses. What's next then? And is this the farthest?

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
I do not understand something at all. The protagonist gives gifts to a girl named Jenny, and several scenes have already appeared in the back room, which, by the way, are never completed. And then this is not there, only to show different parts of the body, and on the continuation the protagonist himself refuses. What's next then? And is this the farthest?
0.64 when u give her the real necklace will unlock jenny's final scene.

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
It's somehow tricky(or at least this is how it seems to me as well) but with the editor i can't seem to find the novos as a value. Tried 10 times but still nothing..Hopefully someone can help or can provide a screenshot of the editor at the exact value we are looking for.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
All the teasing with the daughter only to get blue balled cause there are still no sex scenes with daughter :FacePalm:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments a little and I had a question. If I am not interested in swing / sharing / cuckolding and other genres around ntr, then it is better for me not to touch this game?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I read the comments a little and I had a question. If I am not interested in swing / sharing / cuckolding and other genres around ntr, then it is better for me not to touch this game?
There are choice options to not share the wife or let someone else touch her sexually

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
There are choice options to not share the wife or let someone else touch her sexually
Ok, thanks for the answer. What is the ratio of content cuck / no cuck parts? And another strange question, does the game have a canonical and non-canonical route, or are both routes completely spelled out? Or is there 1 route that has different developments?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, thanks for the answer. What is the ratio of content cuck / no cuck parts? And another strange question, does the game have a canonical and non-canonical route, or are both routes completely spelled out? Or is there 1 route that has different developments?
A couple of things which may help explain the author's intent (unless he changes his mind, of course).

1. This is the first of three games in this series. As the family becomes wealthier, they will move to the capital city then to a more affluent neighborhood. Presumably, the wife will have her past damage corrected and become prettier (and by all that's holy I hope she gets rid of that jungle down below...heh).

2. As is listed in the OP/Genre section, the author describes the current circumstances as "Sharing fantasy". In a previous post he said there would not be any actual sharing (I presume, intercourse, etc) until the second installment in the series. I personally find this decision disappointing, but it's his game and I can live with it.

So for now all we have is light touching (swim lessons), exhibitionism (bar, park, etc) and will have to wait for more. He has also stated that there will be choices given so as not to force the route on anyone.

Hope this was helpful to you and others.

EDIT: and so far there is no mention of cucking. Cucking and sharing/hotwifing are not the same thing at all, other than the physical sex, of course. Again, however, the author has discretion of what he will do.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes