hi
would anyone be kind enough to share a full save
my games keeps getting broken and i get the ignore errors
thanks

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
This games need a walkthrough more than most of games I know. Jesus. And one that updates every update.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I replayed it from scratch since the old save didnt work, and only focus on Lisa's route. but I noticed I didnt get the bar spank scene before getting "end-of-update" message.
I wonder when its time for sex with her, it seems its slow-pace, and I dont mind that but I notice that we get little each update so it will take a year before getting there.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Every two to three months I check this game, which I quite like, but every time I stumble on the same problem: I forget how to trigger certain events.

Especially with the last update I can't remember how to trigger michelle(wife) visiting helena, or how to trigger the newest addition of the events with the couple and the photoshoots. I see them mentioned in the newest changelog, but can't get them ingame.

First I try to find help scanning over the last 3-4 pages in this thread or use the search function, but searching seems kinda broken since i get only the first post or the post with the latest chnagelog, which won't help with my problem.

Maybe someone else can enlighten me and be able to enjoy all the new content.

Thx in advance!

edit: ok the trigger for the couple and the photoshoot is just waking up on saturday (my last savefile was from saturday afternoon, took my a whole ingame week to get to the new event)

edit2: WTF! Ok, now I look kinda stupid, but I will keep the post, maybe it will help someone in the future with similar problems ;) Waking up Monday morning triggered Michelle telling me she will meet with Helena again (@18:00). I assume the newest Jack event (triggers aswell on Monday morning) blocked this conversation and made me lost looking for the new Helena content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim and Macinnes

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
Need some help. I am unable to start the photo shoot with the couple. I know this update had the second photo shoot but I am still hunting for the first photo shoot. Please help.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this game has me feeling a little like 'the beattles'.... will you still love me, when i'm (episode) 64 ...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Hiii how can i send money to someone i want to support the developers but i don't know how :( :(
go to OP and click a link.... you know the 'P' word....sShhh....

Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.64a
Language: English

Jan 8, 2021
go to OP and click a link.... you know the 'P' word....sShhh....

Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.64a
Language: English
Hii Thank You ☺ it is also possible to support the developers here on this page

paushery

Jun 22, 2019
how does one trigger the farm scenes and the parking lot scene (saw by unren). I have no clue how to do those.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can I now prevent Jack from groping the wife in this update or should I keep waiting to have that option?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
how does one trigger the farm scenes and the parking lot scene (saw by unren). I have no clue how to do those.
The farm scenes automatically happen if you work there. The parking lot is related to Lin who works at the cinema counter. For that just keep visiting her to buy popcorn or a soda and the scene will either happen or tell you what is needed to do.

Can I now prevent Jack from groping the wife in this update or should I keep waiting to have that option?
You can keep the touching to a minimum but cannot prevent Jack from touching the wife. After some lessons you can take over from Jack and teach her how to swim by yourself.

Need some help. I am unable to start the photo shoot with the couple. I know this update had the second photo shoot but I am still hunting for the first photo shoot. Please help.
I needed the Changelog to trigger this myself. Just keep transfering Novos to your REA and work on your Relationship with the wife so the photoshoots with her trigger. Then when you have the option to finish the shoot or continue outside/at the park select the second one. Dare the wife to do more and the couple will watch this. After it the mc says he wants to get in contact with them and you can do so by sitting on the bench on a Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

paushery

Jun 22, 2019
Deckmaster, thanks I was able to get the farm scene to trigger but somehow still stuck on parking lot scene. I've gone daily for a few weeks and don't see any changes (going to counter is there a specific action I must take?). Specifically this is event FA/parkraum

Last edited:

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I am stuck on two triggers First one i finished the weight training with Jill but now every time i go back we back to the park and train. Other one i had 3 scenes with Helena but now nothing happens further.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Deckmaster, thanks I was able to get the farm scene to trigger but somehow still stuck on parking lot scene. I've gone daily for a few weeks and don't see any changes (going to counter is there a specific action I must take?). Specifically this is event FA/parkraum
If I remember well you need to give her a compliment while at the counter in the Cinema.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes