Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Content:
  • Now that the man saw her in her nightgown he’s back for another show without it (Added the next scenes for Nina’s suburb experiences)
  • Although Nina usually lets you in through the front door, this time you can also make use of her back door. (Added the next one on one scene with Nina at her home on Monday evening)
  • You can visit the couple, if you chose that route, whom voluntarily offer their bathroom to Nina. But this time it’s not their special toilet they had in mind (Added the next part visiting Nina’s house on Monday evening)
  • Sometimes a woman passes by and you almost twist your neck to take another look at her. Well, your wife could be one of those women. (Added the next scenes with Ronny after inviting your wife for jogging on Friday evening.)
  • After just twelve lessons Michelle is ready for her final swimming test. Provided that Jack has been her swimming teacher. Ehm..do you want to reward him for his efforts? (Added the next visit at the Pool (Jacks route) on Sunday afternoon)
  • For those who took over from Jack your wife is closing in on her final swimming test. Let’s see if she’s able to manoeuvre herself in the pool. And give her a nice massage afterwards. (Added the next visit at the Pool (alone) on Sunday afternoon)
  • You sometimes hear a massage parlor giving customers a happy ending. Penny does not have such a parlor but she'll happily give you a massage. (Added the next service in the VIp area)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))

This, too, already shows that those who hate sharing their women with others have no reason to play when the material comes perhaps 3/10 parts to us haters and 7/10 parts to others. (n)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The free (public) version will be out in 2 days from now. I am a 2$ supporter myself and got it about a week ago. There is quite a lot of Nina content in this rather short update. I think over 50% even. For me personally there wasn't too much. Just swimming with Michelle and visiting Nina without the couple/other guy part and going to Penny at the VIP area. So I'm hoping 0.69 will have some Lisa in it and continues with the Scentek Story too.

Reactions: Onatio

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1632481469875.png

Release the 0.68 for public
Full changelog

Content:

• Now that the man saw her in her nightgown he’s back for another show without it (Added the next scenes for Nina’s suburb experiences)
  • Although Nina usually lets you in through the front door, this time you can also make use of her back door. (Added the next one on one scene with Nina at her home on Monday evening)
  • You can visit the couple, if you chose that route, whom voluntarily offer their bathroom to Nina. But this time it’s not their special toilet they had in mind (Added the next part visiting Nina’s house on Monday evening)
  • Sometimes a woman passes by and you almost twist your neck to take another look at her. Well, your wife could be one of those women. (Added the next scenes with Ronny after inviting your wife for jogging on Friday evening.)
  • After just twelve lessons Michelle is ready for her final swimming test. Provided that Jack has been her swimming teacher. Ehm..do you want to reward him for his efforts? (Added the next visit at the Pool (Jacks route) on Sunday afternoon)
  • For those who took over from Jack your wife is closing in on her final swimming test. Let’s see if she’s able to manoeuvre herself in the pool. And give her a nice massage afterwards. (Added the next visit at the Pool (alone) on Sunday afternoon)
  • You sometimes hear a massage parlor giving customers a happy ending. Penny does not have such a parlor but she'll happily give you a massage. (Added the next service in the VIp area)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:

• Updated on the new Ren’Py version
Bug fixing:

• Fixed some smaller bugs
1632481499631.png

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just started reading backlog notes of updates I missed...please tell me he doesn't really think amazon position and cowgirl are the same thing? Did it get legit amazon position or is this just author mistaken?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes