steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 910128

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
There are some hidden stats for triggering certain situations and stats showing per example the corruption of your wife. You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more.
The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions - it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Other:
TORRENT* - COMPRESSED*

Extra: Playthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 910135 View attachment 910136 View attachment 910134 View attachment 910130 View attachment 910137 View attachment 910138 View attachment 910139 View attachment 910141 View attachment 910142 View attachment 910143 View attachment 910140 View attachment 910131 View attachment 910132 View attachment 910133
each time i get the update and restart game from beginning so much of the story is removed many events , is this to shorten the file size . its very confusing

Shadowwarrior1969

Feb 10, 2020
Wanted to add on more thing. At the next bar scene maybe have Greg and Dave grope Michelle's naked tits on the dance floor. Then on the way home make a scene with Greg's dad at the bus stop with some groping.

Reactions: Xagrim

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Looking for more wife sharing, maybe add role-playing with Jack also. Wife may need to see Mr. Peterson or maybe a handsome black client at the bar. Would love to have the ability to change more than the MC's name also as the wife is almost a co-MC. Really like the game and unlike some, I don't need to see the MC with the daughter. What might be neat is to have the daughter watch either mom or MC with others and maybe blackmail her parent(s)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
sorry lin asian girl
What's your charm level? I think you need it 3 if I remember correctly to speak to her after she's finished working at the cinema. If it's not that level you can buy a charm book at the Shop close to the Newsstand.

kalezito

Feb 12, 2021
What's your charm level? I think you need it 3 if I remember correctly to speak to her after she's finished working at the cinema. If it's not that level you can buy a charm book at the Shop close to the Newsstand.
i read the book
i go to her home.
then we go to the park
and repeat same weak

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes