KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You can use the save file editor posted here

Load in your save and search for Novos - Set your desired amount.
Uncheck/Check boxes at the top if you can't find the variable.
Apply your edits to the save file. Start the game - Load your edited save

Save is located at:
X:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\(The game you're looking for)
Or just Windows + R - type in %AppData% browse to \Roaming\Renpy\(The game you're looking for)
TQ! i was playing this without cheat! 3month ago haha... lolz thx now no more working like bitch~!

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
game is sad like in real life, sex is condom, wife is old ugly.. no sex with daughter.. no pet goldfish.. oh why no hooker around ? strange is this game a HELL simulation? it is right? this sandbox of HWELL wait where is hitler? o :O

abw258

Mar 9, 2020
I am cannot move past Lisa's shower scene with cold or warm water. What should I di to progress? I am also stuck with her sliminess score at 6. What to do to earn more points?

lommeuld

May 7, 2020
I am cannot move past Lisa's shower scene with cold or warm water. What should I di to progress? I am also stuck with her sliminess score at 6. What to do to earn more points?
I had the same issue, though I had sluttiness at 9 and awareness at 12. I had a look through the code, but I couldn't really determine where it went wrong. However, there have been alterations / removals in the story arcs and you and I may have had unfinished story arcs when these were altered leaving the state in limbo and unable to get the remaining points to progress. E.g. I can no longer trigger Lisa at the bar on Saturdays.

I used the console to bump sluttiness to 10 and awareness to 15 and that made it possible to trigger the new scenes. It might cause some side-effects, but so far I haven't experienced any. It also didn't look like I'm missing any interaction with Lisa, so hopefully no scenes will be skipped. Dunno if will be the same when you're on 6. It seems safe to do, but probably the safest choice is to start over.

On a side-note the code has a ton of copy-paste code that probably simplified a lot and make it all more readable and easier to debug. :)

Biffinator

Jun 7, 2020
I used the console to bump sluttiness to 10 and awareness to 15 and that made it possible to trigger the new scenes. It might cause some side-effects, but so far I haven't experienced any. It also didn't look like I'm missing any interaction with Lisa, so hopefully no scenes will be skipped. Dunno if will be the same when you're on 6. It seems safe to do, but probably the safest choice is to start over.
Could you please share the spesific commands? I can't figure them out <3

lommeuld

May 7, 2020
Could you please share the spesific commands? I can't figure them out <3
Assuming you got into the console these are the commands to use -
To see your current awareness level just type:
LIncest
To set it to a specific value (e.g. 15):
$LIncest = 15
Same principle for sluttiness:
LExi
$Lexi = 10

Reactions: Ahsl

westworld

Sep 20, 2016
Hi guys,

here is the full changelog for the 0.75

Hope you like it.

Best regards

Your Xagrim

Content:

• We've implemented a new system to improve the meagre breakfast with every 700 Novos you put on your REA. (You can keep track of how far you are by having breakfast at 8:00 o'clock)
  • And it's a little more difficult to escape Lisa's awareness now when checking her out during this breakfast. (Added more situations for the breakfast peeping thoughts for Lisa)
  • Met the lady in the green dress yet standing near the mine owner? Now we might get to know about their relationship a bit better. (Added the second scene for the unique job event at the Mine)
  • Speaking about the mine. Nancy is back to check if you've reached your next goal and make sure there aren't any slackers.
  • Will she have send you a new selfie? Or is it someone else's turn to show his colleagues what their wifes look like?
  • You did not follow your supervisor to watch her take a shower last time did you? Because then you will feel the consequences of that this time. (Added the next goal 65 for the minejob)
  • Helena has once again made her private swimming pool available to you. Of course the lady is present herselves too.. Oh, we hope you don't mind skinny dipping.
  • And you are invited the following week as well. Although this visit has little to do with swimming. Still, things will get...rather wet. (Added the next two visits at Helena with your wife)
  • By popular demand we have added some roleplay where you get to act like Jack would. Behaving just like you wanted him to during the swimming lessons (Added some new action at the Living room with your wife)
  • And some 'solo action' with the wife in Cowgirl Position for the fans.
  • Jill has returned for her second indoor training session. Anyone who has completed the first one knows what you are going to do with her now. Oh, do be a little careful with her safety word will you? (Added Jill’s second indoor training)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:

• Fixed some bugs with raising Lisa’s hidden stats, so you should now be able to reach maximum level without any problems. (But full work only in 0.76) Our appologies for the former inconveniences.
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes