Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Daughter not related but Dev is related hahah FFS comon let Mc Ride that Girl for Fuck sake :FacePalm:
Bathroom Sex, Underwater Sex, Massage Sex, Park Sex = So many Ways to have her :p
What's the point making Sex with Wife ? There is Hot Sexy Girl in House waiting to be fucked ffs

Reactions: Cavpal

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
The sound bug is still there! Constant moaning of the mc doesn't really turn me on....
Do I have to give Vanessa a discount to be invited by her? Have had 0 story with her so far.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This game's one of my guilty pleasures. Not the fanciest renders or most amazing story, but has a lot of content sprinkled around and it's almost relaxing trying to find it all once you get going in the game (or just cheat money at the start). Only issue is I don't know how much is there to find. Even the scene checker thing has only a fraction of everything.

Makes me feel like a dwarf delving deep and trying to find the veins of ore that I know are scattered around there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: fcut

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How many times must we play the same good damn things again and again to see the new stuff about it?
Am referring to the "Due to, bla bla, you have to restart on, bla bla"
Seriously, this have been going on for the last many new versions.
Am so glad I haven't thrown any money towards this project, so really I should not complain, however it's just one of those things about this game that doesn't make me wanna support it with my limited budget.. and yes I do support other creators who in my book deserve it more.

Edit:
Bugfixing:
Fixed a bug with a looping sound after Lisa's Bar event

NOT fixed, I have a constant sound loop of MC moaning, forcing me to mute the game..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rotumaru

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
too many girls to romance that is why the Lisa content is slow.
will take forever before we can turn her into a cumdump. I want more bar-scenes. I enjoy her showing off her body to mc and his friend.

• Angry
Reactions: Richardson1

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry if I say it so openly now, but everyone has only one thought about the game, when can I poop my daughter, but no, interest in the game is slowly falling.

Reactions: Richardson1

ZenitsuA

May 25, 2022
Hey is there anyone who has the full save of v0.79 can you post it here?? I lost my save files and it would be pain in as to play it from the start

KENZO15

Mar 12, 2018
GG.... imp..

all or nothing.

1. relationship : max , sluttiness : max, - awareness test = fail

2. relationship : max , awareness : max, sluttiness : test = fail

3. sluttiness : max, sluttiness : max , rel : test = fail / turn off room light - re-open imp..

awareness : when effection? test result = nothing / why being?

give up. all day test. same as repeat, repeat... again & again but fail.

if dev just simple info sharing, save the many time. but no sharing. no info. even simple one.

get. the. fuck.

if you want lisa's masturbation scene, three point all mading max before corruption 2step,

then it'll all nude last masturbation scene open.

relationship : give book ( +2, +3 ) /

sluttiness : choice blue other man include answer ( pool sit / go around / bat date / first corr up running bra off /
when meeting man at park running with lisa , anwser 2 - 2 ( cor +1 & slu +1 ) etc..

awareness : blackfast checking lisa ( +1 ) 3~4 / one week ( one week 3~4 )

wow... today all day test test but that fail. real tired. real.

why doing this .. 현타오네
The devs must be into sadism (against us) lmao

algirduxx

Jul 6, 2017
you mean you like to play games where you can't do the hottest girl in it? self-torture is a thing? ok well..enjoy.
Please tell me, how much time you spend on playing game, where you're doing hottest girls? One day? Two days? One week? I played a lot of games and I can tell you, that the most pleasure you receive when you can play the same game as long as you can. Slow burn. Yes, not much these days. Everybody creates only boobs and pussy- content for couple of hours. Visual novels with linear choice, point and click... No route, no sandbox, blown up boobs and lips, actors from magazine cover. Only click click click and see boobs and pussy... Well, I'm tired of this fast food. After some year I need quality content.
It's not standard game as we see for today- main actor is not teenage boy with huge dick, also his wife- is older, with wrinkles and hairy pussy, old but gold. Dialogs are well done too, you can feel soul in them, not only chit chat thing. Have you seen all those scenes? Creator is perfect photographer/ camera man. He catches those intimate angles like Giovanni "Tinto" Brass- an Italian film director and screenwriter.
And all these things gives you pleasure of playing this game- like tasting old wine. Yes, you can taste coco cola, but it's not the same. Some day you will appreciate it too.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes