hamburger43b

Dec 21, 2019
Hi I'm still using 0.85. I've forgotten how to meet Nina in the park. Which day/time is it? Thanks.

ETA: Okay I answered my own question. I found her Monday at 15:00 in the park.

Last edited:

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Few ideas for Lisa new content that needs adding is:
1. The bathroom when you knock and go in to use the toilet while she is in the bath... She gets out and helps... or get you to get her pussy... or she gives you a hand job or something....
2. When you massage her Sunday night, once you can shower with her and wash her pussy you should be able to massage her pussy....
3. Follow on from point 2. After massaging her pussy a few times you can finger her... Which then after doing that a few times you can eat her out... Then after that a few time you get to rub your cock against her pussy... Then after that a few times you get to take her virginity provided one of her boyfriends didn't get to already....
4. When you look under the table for breakfast you can lick or finger Lisa's or Michelle's pussy....

Anyway just my suggestions...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It would really be nice if there was an explanation as to what the dev means by the captions - relationship is self explanitory but the rest - what are they for - who are they for - ie: corruption usually means plays around - cheats etc... the exhibitionist usually means shows off her assets to strangers - something a dedicated and loving husband definitely does not want etc.....
Also when she asks me to take her shopping - I tried twice to go to the store and invite her but I get only "better improve her relationship response" what and why can't these be better explained in the log

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Can't really remember, you just keep doing the jobs and then he asks you to chauffeur his wife at night (you don't know what she goes off to do but it's probably lewd) and after a number of times you get invited to their house a couple of times where Mrs. Peter slowly keeps showing more of herself and eventually rewards MC under the approving eye of her husband.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello!

Help me please!
I met Jill, she agreed to the training, it was on Friday, since then I can't find her.
Also, what about the Fallen Angel story? Where is it? The story of the night woman on the bridge is going nowhere.

Thank you in advance!

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Hello!

Help me please!
I met Jill, she agreed to the training, it was on Friday, since then I can't find her.
Also, what about the Fallen Angel story? Where is it? The story of the night woman on the bridge is going nowhere.

Thank you in advance!
Jill is at her house in the evening. Be prepared to be extremely frustrated as the training mechanic is not explained and very difficult (I have progressed past the first step but never the second). The Fallen Angel is to be continued, I guess (like almost everything in this game: new material is constantly added but nothing is ever resolved).

Reactions: ferolg

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Jill is at her house in the evening. Be prepared to be extremely frustrated as the training mechanic is not explained and very difficult (I have progressed past the first step but never the second). The Fallen Angel is to be continued, I guess (like almost everything in this game: new material is constantly added but nothing is ever resolved).
Thank you for your answer ! But there is NO Jill's house......:)))

whassup

Nov 24, 2021
may someone please post a full save for pc, i keep getting errors on any of my saves, its my third time starting over.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Xagrim

I have been an MC that diligently pursued every female possible as well as working my butt off as a farm hand, garbage collector, deliverer of shady goods and a miner.
When will The Beginning become The Middle? I've got enough cash to buy into the advertised wonderland and I'd like my lewd intentions toward my adopted daughter to be special when it's time for the virgin girl to be a fullblown woman.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.871] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.86 -> v0.871 [57,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes