Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
quick question if I may. didnt this have the ntr and swinging/sharing tag? were they removed from the game? had this game on ignore for quite some time but with the changes they made in the search page some of the games I previously ignored reapear ( something about a limit on games you can ignore if I read things correctly)

best of health to all of you

edit: nvm got my answer. back to the ignore this goes

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
But it was a shame, with this game it's enough if you read the comments, even if you have a little hope, but with this game you lose hope that something exciting will happen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whitehand39
Sep 29, 2019
So our small ass Lisa content now will be her boyfriend? What a joke
Yea but you can be sure for the next 7 Years she will get nothing more.
The most funny part of this game is the Changelog if you read it you think wow this is heavy NTR Focus your Wife/Daughter will get Fucked from half of the World if you dont make attention.But at the end if you play the game and make all that mega grind you get as reward absolute nothing.At least nothing with your Wife (only vanilla things) or your Daughter (0,nothing only Teasing until Death).I must be true and say that i reach a point where i dont want Fuck or do anything with the Daughter any more but for the sake of god let come some other dude and let him fuck her brain out but do something with her.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Apparently no new scenes with Lisa and MC. So, another update to be skipped. :rolleyes:
There is something new with her let her have a Strong Boyfriend and let him do all what he want with the Girls.As last option chose yes Fuck her Brain out at the Date.Then they go to the Date you go to sleep so you see nothing and the Picture that make me real Horny come Content end here wait for more :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
There is something new with her let her have a Strong Boyfriend and let him do all what he want with the Girls.As last option chose yes Fuck her Brain out at the Date.Then they go to the Date you go to sleep so you see nothing and the Picture that make me real Horny come Content end here wait for more :)
I don't want scenes involving Lisa with other guys. I'm only interested in scenes with these two characters: MC and Lisa.

Reactions: SchG1igera

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
quick question if I may. didnt this have the ntr and swinging/sharing tag? were they removed from the game? had this game on ignore for quite some time but with the changes they made in the search page some of the games I previously ignored reapear ( something about a limit on games you can ignore if I read things correctly)

best of health to all of you

edit: nvm got my answer. back to the ignore this goes
I don't even know what it is, just going to take your word and put this in ignore.

Reactions: Reyto

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Slow grind, tried to mix up the steps, saw a red head bicycling said end of content. Quit. Needs more progress less grind.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Over the years here, I have gone from from looking forward to updates for this game, to now damn near being angry about having wasted so much time on it.

Hours upon hours of free time I could have spent playing something else from here, or even on my pc or console. What a waste of time.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes