RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like this well enough, but I wish the grind wasn't so repetitive. There needs to be more possibilities to increase relationship and corruption other than what exists now.

I also hope that there are opportunities for higher paying jobs eventually and maybe some plastic surgery for yourself and the wife in the future so that you don't look like potatoes in a burlap sack.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
how do you progress the relationship with the daughter
Help her in the kitchen and buy gifts.

I like this well enough, but I wish the grind wasn't so repetitive. There needs to be more possibilities to increase relationship and corruption other than what exists now.

I also hope that there are opportunities for higher paying jobs eventually and maybe some plastic surgery for yourself and the wife in the future so that you don't look like potatoes in a burlap sack.
Thanks for the response. :) The grind is not final and the balance will be change in the future. More possibilities comes, too.

You will have more chances to earn money with other small jobs. For yourself it will be later possible to wear other clothes and look better after you raise your fitness.
For the wife will it give small changes but not a lot, this Comes in the second part.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I played it again. Much too long playtime for nothing :(:( less bugs than before, but the only positive thing is that the new Girl Lin is hot, but that's a hit in the bar, is it a joke or "pictures way too dark!" And no animation It's even more softcore, even worse, you can not go to the movies anymore, because then the bar and Lin come back in. It's really annoying! In the bar, lovely girls, but sex, good joke, version 40b is nice But playing fun does not last long, it ends in the unnerved click and only in disappointment. :rolleyes:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
update 0.45c :
onii7z Thanks for the update (y)
The game is getting better. but it just can not convince me. The story gets more boring than it already was.
I am also unwilling to pay 5000 Novos for the zombie Michelle :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

the woman totally annoys the game. That's the bad thing, that's the story. There is no motivation to play the game. Even the tocher is not pretty.
In the world itself, many sweet girls. but you can not do anything. just look stupid.

This is so unfinished that it is no fun. The bug with the new one is out. OK. The game would be better a virtual book, as the open world system. For open world is offered as a player, far too little.

Often you do not know, is it still going on here or not? it takes a lot of time. Alone when you go to work. Annoy missions or you have to click at least 2 times extra. The game is a compuer mouse killer :D:ROFLMAO:

The bar does not make sense either. You have to play for a long time. to come to the party.
There you will find 2 pretty girls, and one .... I do not want to say. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)

Even there you will be hard disappointed.
I once said
"if this is going to be a game of fun, he has to do a big update every 2 weeks"

and I still mean that.
It's just too unfinished everything. Nice idea but very poorly implemented.
Maybe make a break of 3 years with the updates. Work on the game.
and in 3 years then republish the game.
So you just delete the interest of the players for the game.
because you are always disappointed with updates.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
And still you need to do it for come here for months to spread the same shit over and over instead to move on. Seems very trolling to me.
can you also say something that would help the developer? I mean, what makes sense? :cool:
I do not suppose, only big mouth and nothing else :unsure: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
:rolleyes: Love when the haters try to disguise all the shit in them by calling it "criticism". Very pathetic.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
:rolleyes: Love when the haters try to disguise all the shit in them by calling it "criticism". Very pathetic.
now come the excuses, but nothing productive. So that's your motto. Say nothing and be silent. and that was it? That certainly does not help a developer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Promise 0.40b (1 gb rar pc original)

279 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Just so you know -> this time you get to massage the wife and pay 5000 Novos for the zombie Michelle...
update 0.45c :
onii7z Thanks for the update (y)
The game is getting better. but it just can not convince me. The story gets more boring than it already was.
I am also unwilling to pay 5000 Novos for the zombie Michelle :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

the woman totally annoys the game. That's the bad thing, that's the story. There is no motivation to play the game. Even the tocher is not pretty.
In the world itself, many sweet girls. but you can not do anything. just look stupid.

This is so unfinished that it is no fun. The bug with the new one is out. OK. The game would be better a virtual book, as the open world system. For open world is offered as a player, far too little.

Often you do not know, is it still going on here or not? it takes a lot of time. Alone when you go to work. Annoy missions or you have to click at least 2 times extra. The game is a compuer mouse killer :D:ROFLMAO:

The bar does not make sense either. You have to play for a long time. to come to the party.
There you will find 2 pretty girls, and one .... I do not want to say. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)

Even there you will be hard disappointed.
I once said
"if this is going to be a game of fun, he has to do a big update every 2 weeks"

and I still mean that.
It's just too unfinished everything. Nice idea but very poorly implemented.
Maybe make a break of 3 years with the updates. Work on the game.
and in 3 years then republish the game.
So you just delete the interest of the players for the game.
because you are always disappointed with updates.
Happy gaming!

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
needs a guide or walkthrough to know where to go to get scenes and at what time even a hints or questlog would be helpful
What? for the simple game? You just have to read what's being said. who needs a walkthrough here. He should probably read comics. Then you do not need to play anymore, it's much easier. :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes