myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No sex content with Lisa. There is a few masturbation scenes sometimes when spying on her.

Deckmaster

Not really she's already getting interested in the MC as you can tell by the massages her flaunting at the table and teasing at the clothing store and in her room.

Reactions: Deckmaster

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oozora

Tags only gets added when they are actually in the game if the MC doesn't do anything sexual or have sex with her then the tag will not be added by the staff till the MC and Lisa have sex or do other sexual stuff together.

Reactions: mikel8519

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope Next update changes (y) Lisa is realy Hot :cool: if she is adopted make content + non related doesnt meant Incest right :coffee:
Mc's wife looks is ugly:eek: dam until she got friendly wanted to run away from fear :ROFLMAO:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Then why am I still getting the suggestions to raise her corruption for her job when it's already at the max? I also have not been able to trigger her titjob scenes as well
Visit her between 12-16 o'clock for some times, it works only she doesn't have a customer.

What's the final scene for Melanie
It gives two routes, a end Scene in the barn or the park.

I like the game, but it seems I am missing lots of events and can't find any way to trigger them. Got the one where the wife writes to the paper, but nothing after that. Corruption and relationship with wife and daughter are both maxed out. Just wish there was some guide to events or hints so you don't miss them. Why does fishing cost so much when you get so little out of it. Makes you mad to waste that much money. Need more events with wife and daughter, with mc and others. Thanks
Thanks. :) After the paper is the end of the build. I worked on the Scene planner for the next updates for a better overview. The invest for fishing is high because if you "learn" much you can get a high outcome. I hav seen Players their get with one turn over 600 Novos.

Im not sure where i am with lin but i cant get to her house anymore.
Don't know, the current end scene is repeatable.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes