redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Okay let me phrase the question
Does more corruption means whoring wife? NTR?
I don't want ntr that's why I'm asking

Also can you please tell me how to meet other girls
So far I have only met nina and lin
Thanks

as far as I remember you have to work on the farm and then do the street cleaner to be able to meet all the girls without forgetting to go to dave's bar to have the opportunity to access the private room with other girls inside

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
My usual niggle is the lack of renaming the other characters in the game, but beyond that, it's definitely a refreshing take on the genre if a little grindy.
Thank you. :)
Thanks for the idea, i have a look at it.

How to get melanie final barn scene guys?
It depends on your choices before, it gives two routes for her outcome.
One ends in the barn the other in the park.

Okay let me phrase the question
Does more corruption means whoring wife? NTR?
I don't want ntr that's why I'm asking

Also can you please tell me how to meet other girls
So far I have only met nina and lin
Thanks
Corruption of your wife does only influence her behiavor against you. But if you raise "hidden" stats it influence them, too.
as far as I remember you have to work on the farm and then do the street cleaner to be able to meet all the girls without forgetting to go to dave's bar to have the opportunity to access the private room with other girls inside
Yes and the landfill and the shelter in the park. (if you have found it)

Reactions: Maverick1965

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
hey guys , I did find the girl working as a trash collector but I pushed the dialog a bit and she closed the window after seeing me peeping and now I cant seem to meet up again, is that all for this girl or dose it continue ?
- that was early game and I cant reload because I got a lot of build up and cash already so can some one help ?

Thanks.

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Bob,

hey guys , I did find the girl working as a trash collector but I pushed the dialog a bit and she closed the window after seeing me peeping and now I cant seem to meet up again, is that all for this girl or dose it continue ?
- that was early game and I cant reload because I got a lot of build up and cash already so can some one help ?
as far as i know, there isn't any further development after the girl closes her window.
i wonder if changing jobs (working in the farm) and later getting back to trash collecting should trigger any new event, but i'm afraid it doesn't.

hope this helps;

cheers.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
hey, Bob,

as far as i know, there isn't any further development after the girl closes her window.
i wonder if changing jobs (working in the farm) and later getting back to trash collecting should trigger any new event, but i'm afraid it doesn't.

hope this helps;

cheers.
hey , glad to know that as I don't want to replay the whole thing =P and i already tried that nothing happens so i guess its "Thats all for this build" =D

Reactions: ZenPath

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
great game so far, Xagrim;
thank you for sharing, mate!
Thank you. :)
hey, Bob,

hope this helps;

cheers.
The farm and the landfill are not complete. It will give more Content for both. But your Right the woman behind the window is finished. ;)

I wish you all a :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The grind in this game is really harsh for every little thing. Money, Love, Corruption, Skills, Events, etc. Having to fast forward through 10 days because you have nothing new to do until an event triggers seems ridiculous.

I do wish the Hidden stats had a separation, there is a line between liking others to be envious of what you have, vs wanting them to try and take it. So it would be nice to have people looking at your women and drooling, but them still being only yours.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
somebodynobody The team is aware of that and have started working on the grind part in V0.52. Which is out on Patreon for $2 supporters already. And maybe you haven't met Dave yet from the bar who is ogling your women constantly.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
somebodynobody The team is aware of that and have started working on the grind part in V0.52. Which is out on Patreon for $2 supporters already. And maybe you haven't met Dave yet from the bar who is ogling your women constantly.
I was meaning encouraging the wife to show off, but not having her get screwed, same with the daughter but not having her get a boyfriend/screwed.

So you want the other guys to want them but not have them. Yes I did meet Dave and his talking about the wife's breasts and offering a job to daughter.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes