evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
What can you do at the park or when to do it , i have go jogging , leave the park , ???? , relax on the bench , ???? .
How do i get the two ??? to show .

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
gaved 100 masages to wife... no progress with task.anyone ?
well , I would like to help but I cant understand which task are you going for , If it was the one in the park with the wife then where did you reach with progress ? this update gives 5-6 tasks only, always keep an eye for "this is all for this build"

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
After the massage you should let her do and then you get a couple of extra options to choose from. They improve the hidden stats. Also jogging on a evening other than Tuesday when a guy is checking her out will help raise hidden stats.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What can you do at the park or when to do it , i have go jogging , leave the park , ???? , relax on the bench , ???? .
How do i get the two ??? to show .
The ??? is weird leftovers from what I can tell.

If you earn enough money to be able to go fishing and get the stuff, at the early morning and no other time you can fish. It is weird you can't do it any time but that is just what is.

The other I think is doing stuff for the guy who wants to watch things, but I think you need to have wife sharing or something which is weird since it is only voyeurism.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The ??? is weird leftovers from what I can tell.

The other I think is doing stuff for the guy who wants to watch things, but I think you need to have wife sharing or something which is weird since it is only voyeurism.
If you are talking about mister Finance which I think you are that has nothing to do with sharing. It is also not activated by going to the park. Just invite your wife to go jogging on Tuesdays when she is is vacuumcleaning the living room.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes