Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Why No incest tag!! Maybee because Lisa is adopted!!
Just feels alittle odd to have it ironed into the story like that in a "sandbox" game.

I like it either way in*est or not but I do see why people would want the chooses to be up to them referring to the relationships for atleast the starting characters for etch-other

Last edited:

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Full traceback:
File "routinen.rpyc", line 2379, in script
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/routinen.rpy", line 2379, in <module>
NameError: name 'FirstPromo' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/routinen.rpy", line 2379, in <module>
NameError: name 'FirstPromo' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "D1shop.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.58a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/D1shop.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'AskJew' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/D1shop.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'AskJew' is not defined

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have read some comment that when going to see the wife in the office she is with her shirt unbuttoned or badly put on as if she had had some affair. I have played this game quite a bit and in my visits to the wife I have never seen such a thing. Can someone tell me if it is true that this happens and how to see that scene? Thank you

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I have read some comment that when going to see the wife in the office she is with her shirt unbuttoned or badly put on as if she had had some affair. I have played this game quite a bit and in my visits to the wife I have never seen such a thing. Can someone tell me if it is true that this happens and how to see that scene? Thank you
The wife doesn't mess around behind your back but you can convince her to dress more revealing to have a better result at her work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She will never cheat but she can be pushed to do things.

Sharing is coming up but only if you've picked those options. Nothing is being forced, if you haven't seen it then you haven't picked them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So the experimental drug is what caused the wife to have a yeti snapper. A lot of these females must of tried that drug the wife used as many seem to also have yeti snappers.

Lin icon was at home yet when I went and bought food at the snack bar she was there taking my order.

I find it funny that the wife is worried about how her bathing suit looks and isn't worried that her yeti snapper is sticking out all over the fucking place and I think that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. If I was the lifeguard I'd send her ass home to shave that yeti the fuck off and only let her back in once she has done it. Weed burner might also be needed. The lifeguard whines and sends you home when you have a boner but won't send the wife home when her bush sticking out all over the place.

I edited the script files to make Lisa blood related in my game. I mostly don't pay attention to the wife that much.

I keep forgetting that this games spams those rollback prevention brackets in the scripts luckily they are easy to remove.

Met Jill but couldn't get to her house from the park to help her exercise.

Some events are hard to find like going to the cinema on a certain day to met someone.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
So the experimental drug is what caused the wife to have a yeti snapper. A lot of these females must of tried that drug the wife used as many seem to also have yeti snappers.

Lin icon was at home yet when I went and bought food at the snack bar she was there taking my order.

I find it funny that the wife is worried about how her bathing suit looks and isn't worried that her yeti snapper is sticking out all over the fucking place and I think that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. If I was the lifeguard I'd send her ass home to shave that yeti the fuck off and only let her back in once she has done it. Weed burner might also be needed. The lifeguard whines and sends you home when you have a boner but won't send the wife home when her bush sticking out all over the place.

I edited the script files to make Lisa blood related in my game. I mostly don't pay attention to the wife that much.

I keep forgetting that this games spams those rollback prevention brackets in the scripts luckily they are easy to remove.

Met Jill but couldn't get to her house from the park to help her exercise.

Some events are hard to find like going to the cinema on a certain day to met someone.

I like her bushes, it makes the game comical. If she shaves she will lose her personality and the game will become common.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes