redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.60
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.60.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content :
  • Your Daughter has been looking forward to this moment and now it’s finally there. Who will be the winner? (Added the Cannonball Contest with Lisa. Go to the public pool on a Sunday afternoon)
  • Lisa doesn’t seem quite herself lately. Can you check on her to see if everything is all right? (Added something Lisa needs your help with in her room after reaching corruption level 1. Go to her room on a Monday when Michelle’s at work.)
  • Just like with your wife you’ll be able to bond more with your adopted daughter now as well. (Added some more interactions with Lisa in the kitchen. In the morning while she’s doing the dishes.)
  • And when the wife is taking this task we have some new options to 'bother' her as well.
  • Photogenic or not, your wife would like to be in front of the camera again. With or without spectators. (Added the next photoshoot with your wife (go see her in the Living room on a Saturday evening)
  • Michelle took quite a blow on the shoulder last time and is slowly recovering from it. Perhaps massaging her a bit before the swimming lesson when Jack is not around could be good? (Go to the public pool on a Sunday afternoon)
  • As you may have figured out, this swimming teacher does anything you want to your wife, maybe now is a good time to check how she feels about it. (Added the next two swimming lessons at the public pool with your wife)
  • You’ve almost literally drilled Jill into shape. But now that she’s reached her goal does that mean the drilling sessions are over? (Added the next event with Jill when she’s reached her 140lbs goal)
  • How do you make a cute blonde Teenager very happy? By doing something her boyfriend refuses. (Monday Cinema during opening hours)
  • The 19 year old can be passive, active or initiative. Which one she is, that’s up to you. (Added the next two events with Jenny at the cinema)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed Lisa’s massage mini game
  • Reduced the size of the game and changed improve the stability on Android ( I hope)
  • Fixed the crashes during the scenes with the wife in the living room where roleplaying was used.
  • Fixed some errors with a variable for Lisa, but for this the event must take a small step back
  • Fixed a bug with Jenny’s variables, for this it’s set back to the moment where you have buy her the necklace
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

And happy new year 2021:love::love::love:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, I'm really enjoying the game but using the RAE has me confused, I don't know how much is the goal to deposit, so far I have deposited 33,000 nobos and I can't close the account either. Does anyone know how many nobos need to be deposited in the RAE?

Reactions: Xagrim

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
All the bugs should be fixed with this. Replace the old scripts.rpa file in the game folder with this file.

Download it here:
Hi, this solution work in Android version ? and where is the route folder to replace the file?

D

Deleted member 2767565

so far I have deposited 33,000 nobos and I can't close the account either. Does anyone know how many nobos need to be deposited in the RAE?
When they married, the main character promised his wife, Michelle, that he would ensure they would live the good life which essentially means moving from where they are now to Niveria City. As the TV adds specify, this costs Niveria citizens 10,000 novos.

I do not know how or when you are able to move there within the story as I have never got to 10,000 novos yet in my adventure.

There is also the issue of fixing Michelle's skin malady resulting from the fertility treatments that went wrong. Beauty clinics can apparently do this for 50,000 novos.

So you already have enough novos to move to Niveria City, but not enough in total to also get Michelle's face fixed at a beauty clinic. However, without wishing to spoil the story for you, there may be other means available than hoarding novos to deal with the latter problem which you will discover as the story unfolds...

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Xagrim and elbro

scud68

Nov 13, 2020
I have a crash when lin tries to enter the same cubicle
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/eventswimming.rpy", line 478, in <module>
NameError: name 'LBadDeal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "eventswimming.rpyc", line 478, in script
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have a crash when lin tries to enter the same cubicle
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "eventswimming.rpyc", line 478, in script
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "D:\Entwicklung\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
there is a fix for this

scud68

Nov 13, 2020
I would also like to know if there is an end to the massage scenes or does it just endlessly repeat with a random area?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes