IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Is Lisa's only penetration scene so far her playing with herself with a dildo? or am i just not discovering how to progress to unlock real sex scenes with her yet?

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
too many DEV tease you till big event that almost happens then start you in different direction till another big event that dont happen then start the game in diff direction again
yes i did notice that and it goes way back, teasing too much sometimes runes it, i do enjoy the game over all to be honest the only letdown is the progress, as you said a lot of build ups and no actual end.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
on saturday have one option with wife on couch for photoshoot on park but cannot pick what outfit to wear...is this for the next update?
Yes thats not in itm. I have fix it for the 0.62.

I'm not really concerned about the pace of development; rather, about the story arc. If we continue to get nothing other than sharing "fantasy" then I will unplug. As I've stated previously in this thread I like the different nuance of this game, but there are a gazillion games that have the male MC cheating without consequence or guilt and I am hoping this game does not follow the same path.
The "full" sharing path will not be in in the first parth because of the story (It will clearer later if the story progress).
Cheating will have be consequences but will not be an "Game over" but it will give bad endings.

I have the previous version on Android. Downloaded 0.61, installed, but when the install finished, it said "install was unsuccesfull" and I still have only the previous version... Any ideas?
Perhaps this post can help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I'm having either a problem figuring things out OR the game is broken somewhere.

Since the first weekend, every weekend I see a message that I can take wife/daughter shopping if I have the cash and relationship level.

It's been 3 months. I have yet to successfully take anyone shopping. Every time I try, it appears a new stumbling block is placed in front of me.

At first, I was like "OK, I guess the message is just aspirational, and I need more (money, relationship)". Then there was cutscene where I was told I could take the wife shopping. "OK! I must have finally hit the thresholds! I guess I'll finally go shopping." Um, nope.

I have 1,000 Novos in the wallet. The wife is at max relationship level. When I try to take her shopping now, I'm told to visit her more at her office. WTF? The cutscene didn't discuss that. The weekly prompt doesn't mention that.

It's fucking shopping -- not a marriage proposal, committing a major crime, or launching a new corporation. How many goddamn hoops do I need to jump through for this seemingly simple task. Is every goddamn endeavour going to be this insanely complicated?
Thanks i check it.

hi
thank you
but i cant go to helena's house
when i hover my mouse on helena's house there's no image of her
Thanks i check it.

Same!Can we have a 32 bit version,please?
Not for this version sorry. Ren'Py works now with 64bit and because the 32bit version of the new release has a lot of more virus detections as the 64bit(false positive), i removed it this time.
Don´t run the game, The compatibility propertys is with Wndows 95, I have the same trouble
See above.

a 32 bit version,please
See above.

Hey Xagrim how to get new buying bonds bedroom scene with wife, been to work 100 times she sells bonds but nothing happens? tnx my save if needed
Its in combination with Helena's story, you have to reach the end for her in the build.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Guys, how do I visit Helena? From the beginning at the clue system thingy I got the message to go visit her at 18:00 but there's not a place where I can click to go to her. She probably noclipped to the backrooms idk

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Guys, how do I visit Helena? From the beginning at the clue system thingy I got the message to go visit her at 18:00 but there's not a place where I can click to go to her. She probably noclipped to the backrooms idk
It was a bug and is fixed in 0.62.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.62
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.62.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • We have more cooking in the kitchen that isn’t food related (Added the next scenes at the kitchen for your wife)
  • Remember the clarification you gave the park couple for taking your wife’s photos? Well, that outcome will now be clarified to you. (Added the next scene with the couple from the park (if you are on this road)
  • The cinema couple knows what you did last Sunday and isn’t afraid to confront you with that. (Added a new twist with your wife at the cinema on a Sunday evening.)
  • Last time Jack has offered to and massaged your wife’s shoulder. Did that make her feel better? And what more would she like to have massaged? Let’s ask her before starting this 10th swimming lesson. (Added the next lesson at the Pool)
  • Lisa's computer is under attack again, save her files. What kind of websites does that girl surf to anyway? (Added the last part for Lisa’s virus which requires Corruption level 3)
  • Now that Lisa has learned from Marcus how to tap a decent beer, she can focus on other skills a barmaid has. Such as ehm..well..maybe you can give her some advice? (Added bar visit number 5 for Lisa’s Saturday night job)
  • When you have made a deal not to touch, then at least you can watch (Added some more stuff for Lisa’s deal in the kitchen and her room)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed the message to visit Helena’s house appearing before you even met the woman
  • Fixed some wrong images in the kitchen based on relationships
  • Fixed some typos
  • Fixed some wrong images at the pool
  • Fixed the barricade preventing to invite Lisa to go swimming on Sunday while her level was still low
  • Fixed some events showing up at the wrong location
  • Fixed a bug with Jennys event
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Have fun ;) ;) ;)

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
It was a bug and is fixed in 0.62.
Hello dev if what u said is a bug and i hv the 0.61 android version of the game. Do i get to meet her eventually or not regardless of the "meet helena at her house at 18pm"?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Hello dev if what u said is a bug and i hv the 0.61 android version of the game. Do i get to meet her eventually or not regardless of the "meet helena at her house at 18pm"?
Yes you meet Helena during your work at the Landfill. The bug must be it shows before you know who the woman is. You can see her at her pool when you go do your job.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't been able to access the lady you're helping get in shape for a few updates now. I'm not sure what I did to lock her out even though I see the patch notes mentioning more content for her.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes