Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I haven't been able to access the lady you're helping get in shape for a few updates now. I'm not sure what I did to lock her out even though I see the patch notes mentioning more content for her.
What happens if you visit Jill's house after sunset? Is she at home?

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
And then I see that on her head the hair texture is superimposed backwards. It is as if we can see the hairstyle from the front, but in the middle of the face, hair grows, going back. Parting strip at forehead level is clearly visible.
Screenshot_4.png

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game. I just want to know whether there's any scenes with daughter? Even if it is teasing I don't mind that much...thanks in advance ☺

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipping this update too. last played When Lisa's second day at bar added. Over adding ntr contents reducing non ntr content..

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just started playing this and...its really kind of questionable already. I mean, I'm still gonna play it but...this writing:

Wife and you wants a child. Can't have child. No matter what you do, she can't get pregnant. Then it cuts to her being pissed off and finding out that having sex with her she forces you to use a condom. <------?! ?!!!!!!?!? WHAT?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just started playing this and...its really kind of questionable already. I mean, I'm still gonna play it but...this writing:

Wife and you wants a child. Can't have child. No matter what you do, she can't get pregnant. Then it cuts to her being pissed off and finding out that having sex with her she forces you to use a condom. <------?! ?!!!!!!?!? WHAT?
You are missing the entire story between them trying for a child and her being pissed off with him.

Reactions: Xagrim and m4pII

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019

hahahhaahahaha how the fuck did i miss that ! man you are a star :LOL:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
This game: You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life.

Tv Shows M N I Earl

Earl Hickey learns about Karma Convinced he has to turn his life around to be happy, Earl gives himself over to the power of karma. He makes a list of every bad thing that he has ever done and every person that he has ever wronged, and makes efforts to fix them all.

is this game kind of ish inspired or something on said tv show? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes thats not in itm. I have fix it for the 0.62.

The "full" sharing path will not be in in the first parth because of the story (It will clearer later if the story progress).
Cheating will have be consequences but will not be an "Game over" but it will give bad endings.

Perhaps this post can help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks i check it.

Thanks i check it.

Not for this version sorry. Ren'Py works now with 64bit and because the 32bit version of the new release has a lot of more virus detections as the 64bit(false positive), i removed it this time.

See above.

See above.

Its in combination with Helena's story, you have to reach the end for her in the build.
I don't understand. I'm getting this message from Bitdefender when I extract the game:
"Antivirus
The file C:\Users\Robert.000\Desktop\GAMZ\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.62-pc\ThePromise-32.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKD.45769444 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean."
WTF? Over.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes