RPGM - The Queendom of Lithzena [v33b] [PK]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Loved the game, story and characters. Great femdom game. One thing that bugs me is that every character has similar face structure, I think there should be a little bit differentiation other than hair color, eye color and outfits. I am excited for the findom aspect of the Golden Church and have high hopes for it. I like the dialogues and find them to be engaging.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SevySub

Overall, The Queendom of Lithzena is a great, solid and well developed femdom game.

PROS
    • Art is fantastic!
    • The story is interesting and the characters have a great development;
    • H-scenes are great as well, both in terms of art as well as text;
    • Game mechanics (combat, progress) are well developed: a good dose of complexity among classes and skills combined with no heavy grinding necessity is the path for a great RPG Maker adult game;
    • Game QoL is well designed: players can easily choose their classes using the menu (usually being able to see available skills before making that choice), learn skills, there is a Quest menu to help us to know "what to do next" (alongside the possibility to ask Theresa directly), teleporting stones and so on;
    • Musics are nice and fits the game. Dev makes a good use of sound effects.

EVEN MORE PRO!
    • Veronica is so great that she deserves her own tier to show how amazing she is. I feel like we need more mind breakers femdom mistresses, and the dev makes a great use of this, creating a whole house for it. Long live the Puppeteers, I'd definitely leave Theresa for her.

POINTS OF IMPROVEMENT

The game is great and deserves 5 star. That said, I think there are some points that, in my opinion, could be improved;

• While the game is femdom, there is a heavy focus on male pleasure (almost all scenes end with MC climax). I think the game deserves more scenes where the pleasure focus is the female, where the MC doesn't climax at all;
    • There is a bug that happens sometimes, where the battle becomes very lagged when we are choosing the target for some skills (like Ice), as well as when skill animation plays. It can be bypassed by closing the game and opening again, but it is somewhat inconvenient as it forces the user to save before every battle;
    • Some typos here and there, some hardcoded "Jimmy" instead of MC name placeholder, but nothing to make the user experience bad;
    • Game could make use of Game Over scenes or slavement paths. Whenever something bad is about to happens to MC, Theresa comes to the rescue. Examples of scenes that could trigger Game Overs or permanent slavery (depending on user choice) are Veronica* first encounter, all Tentabus Maju ambushes, losing to Maiden Stella dragon first encounter, and so on.

* Yeah, I'm saying that also because I wanted Veronica to take me to be her puppet and was disappointed by Theresa arrival. Blame me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Koflus

I thoroughly appreciate the captivating art style and compelling narrative of this game. Undoubtedly, it stands out as one of the finest femdom RPGM experiences available. Its remarkable potential leads me to firmly believe that it will continue to evolve and improve in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lol1545

Very good game, a lot of content. Interesting story and nice art. RPG elements a bit basic but hey thats not why we are playing, am i right?

Only downside is that there are some typos and grammar problems, but nothing too extreme.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lir1234

Despite being RPGM it's done pretty well and the game part is fun. Of course renpy still has my preference but when a game is well done like it is the case here, it's still very much enjoyable.

As for the H parts, if you're into some of the tags mentioned, you'll have a great time.

Can't wait for more updates.

Thank you!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LiteralSecret

The game is fairly early on in development but is already high quality. The illustrations are good, the animations are great, and the story and characters are interesting. The dev is really responsive and has great communication. Overall 5/5 and a game worth checking out!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5333303

Beautiful female dommes and high quality art for scenes. The plot became more logical compared to ver1.1, not its understandable why the mc submitted so fast, and so far it was interesting to follow.

In addition to this, the battle system is well-made with many different classes and abilities, so its interesting to fight and make decisions during the game which in turn will affect your abilities. (No bugs found so far)

Finally, apart from submission, there is an opportunity to dominate monster girls you defeat, which is great, because pure femdom/maledom games are dominating the market, and there are almost no good games with both routes.
    I hope that in future there would be a possible maledom or switch ending (mc becomes king idk)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RoxTheVile

Great art, great scenarios, and hits just the right spot for femdom lovers. Devs seems super chill too. The game has plenty of content right now for a good couple of hours so you should definitely give it a try cause if you're looking for femdom it's gonna be up there with the big ones sooner than later. Can't wait for more.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

downdown2

This game is good, not great, but good. The art was nice and the beginning caught my attention, but I got bored. The dialogue aint that great and theres nothing particularly interesting happening. If youve never played another femdom game then it might be worth playing, but it just feels as if the competition does better than this one.