pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
f95.gif

Overview:
You are a young man that wakes up in a femdom isekai, Lithzena, a world full of monster girls and sexy women. You must find a way to survive. Can you find a way home or would you rather be a pet forever?
Customize your character and embark on a journey through a gynarchy fantasy world. Collect powerful weapons, master deadly spells, dominate by hot women.
As you progress through the game, you'll unravel a rich and erotic storyline filled with fascinating characters, unexpected twists, and non-stop femdom actions. Make choices that shape your character and serve your mistress.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: PK - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 33b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

peg.gif red-maiden.gif slime-queen.gif 360.gif femdom_rpg_game_32.jpg SPOILER_lilith_release.png tentabus_constraint.png screen shot2.jpg Lithzena_Femdom  RPG (3).png femdom_rpg_game_23.jpg Lithzena_Femdom  RPG (4).jpg screen shot13.jpg femdom_rpg_game_44.jpg femdom_rpg_game_42.jpg Lithzena_Femdom  RPG (5).png image.png The_Queendom_of_Lithzena_-_Imgur.png

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Wow this was actually pretty good! Seems like a mix between Katalist and ToT, in a good way. The Class System and the Progression System are interesting and I really like the first mistress. As long as you don't become Koda (literally), this game has a lot of potential!

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Not really seeing the point of the scan options just yet. I make it clear that feet isn't my thing during the questions and give a negative response to all foot related choices before and after that but, still get called a foot boy... :unsure:

I'm hoping those choices hold more weight as the game development progress. I'd assume each of those questions is related to a variable which will determine what content we will and won't see or at least minimize the stuff we don't want to see.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Not really seeing the point of the scan options just yet. I make it clear that feet isn't my thing during the questions and give a negative response to all foot related choices before and after that but, still get called a foot boy... :unsure:

I'm hoping those choices hold more weight as the game development progress. I'd assume each of those questions is related to a variable which will determine what content we will and won't see or at least minimize the stuff we don't want to see.
I might have missed something..lol

Reactions: Noneless

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I see the option to resist and as a huge fan of domination loss(as in a dominant woman losing said dominance), have to ask. Will there be a male-dom path or at least a non fem-dom path?
planning to do a lot of rape scenes, you have to fuck monster girl to capture them, but after you capture them... I think you should be able to keep fucking them.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes