Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Probably not, safety should always be number one priority. You don't want to electrocute your sub and/or yourself.
I was thinking more like rope lights but thinner and much more flexible.

Also, I lean toward the idea of risk aware kink.

developer
i am in no position to demand but please ohh please can we get more toilet scenes in future updates well aside this the version game home page wallpaper is op like it made me almost tingle in my tummy for some domination
Oh please no, I really don't want to get sh*t on by proxy of MC.

And pegging scenes too! More is always better!
Yes!! More pegging is always a good thing :love:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
There is probably no rope like that, the thinnier it is the easier is for you to cut the blood flow from the limbs. And you should know what happens if blood flow is cut too long from limbs. I also hope that you know what SSC stands for.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 14, 2023

Also, I lean toward the idea of risk aware kink.

Oh please no, I really don't want to get sh*t on by proxy of MC.

Yes!! More pegging is always a good thing :love:
my dear succubus hunter did you developed the game are you the kind developer or do u have any co-operation in making the game dear sir succubus hunter ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There is probably no rope like that, the thinnier it is the easier is for you to cut the blood flow from the limbs. And you should know what happens if blood flow is cut too long from limbs. I also hope that you know what SSC stands for.
That is a good point about cutting off bloodflow. I suppose the better option would be rope lights as the chains attached to a shackle instead.

And yes, I am well aware of what S.S.C. is. I am not a fan of conventional BDSM but if I were I would be a bigger fan of R.A.C.K.

my dear succubus hunter did you developed the game are you the kind developer or do u have any co-operation in making the game dear sir succubus hunter ?
Have you inhaled too many butt fumes?

Apr 14, 2023
That is a good point about cutting off bloodflow. I suppose the better option would be rope lights as the chains attached to a shackle instead.

And yes, I am well aware of what S.S.C. is. I am not a fan of conventional BDSM but if I were I would be a bigger fan of R.A.C.K.

Have you inhaled too many butt fumes?
それはあなたのお母さんのお尻の臭いでした
Sore wa anata no okasan no o shiri no kusaideshita
i am so sorry bruh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes