pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I write the Patreon version into the changelog because sometimes people ask what is the difference between the Patreon version and f95 version.

so I just post it everywhere including my post, and the change log, because I thought it will be easier for people to read and find

I don't think is a big deal either way... lol

I do try hard to sell the game because I wish one day I can be a full-time dev.

Hope you guys like the game!

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I write the Patreon version into the changelog because sometimes people ask what is the difference between the Patreon version and f95 version.

so I just post it everywhere including my post, and the change log, because I thought it will be easier for people to read and find

I don't think is a big deal either way... lol

I do try hard to sell the game because I wish one day I can be a full-time dev.

Hope you guys like the game!
Understand you position. Before you answer, was thinked about something like this if we talk about changelog.

I understand correctly that with next update we can see content, that now avaible in patreon version? If this not secret.

Like this game? ... I started from beginning trying recieve maximum reward point. Just interest. Maybe later again play with maximum discipline point. Of course I like this game.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
No i cant destroy the red vines because of a glitch or a bug i try and it sont happen
if you got the fire slash, that's the end of the content for now,
f 95 is probably going to get content beyond that point around june

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
My two cents:
I dont like the hybrid approach you taking here with the game. I would personally rather support someone who offers me the entire content in their game instead of getting roughly 80% content but the latest being exclusive to Patron.
Of course I understand the possible reasoning behind this.
When seeing in the change log that content is split into Patron and none is a turn off for me and not really a relevant info for the basic user here.I might be wrong, but I personally think only the non-patron change log should stay in the change log(unless this is ofcourse the patron version being uploaded). It's not meant to promote your patron's content which you can't expect ppl to get access to on this type of site. I mean its good to know what the patron status has to offer but it shouldn't go into the change log more like into the dev notes.

Either way "femdom rulesz"
>tfw an author puts one (1) update behind patreon for like 5 bucks a month while providing the rest of the game free

man's gotta pay his bills, what do you fucking want lmao

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes