Apr 14, 2023
saves for everynyan !!! full completed game full saves the game i really like the fat guy at the start of the game he gives exp and weapons and money i like the art style i would be more happier if you made the art style more define or clear its art is still good but you know you can improve if you want still love it please add SCAT AND FARTS so here are the saves

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hey is the planned release coming soon, I remember it was around mid-november !
I need to spend time to make a demo version, the Steam Early Access release is making me super busy. So I don't know when will I have the time to get to it.

But the game is now $4/month on or $14 on

The new versions have

- New Therese art
image.png image2.png screen shot13.jpg

-Contents toggle
You can now toggle some content off if it is too intense.
cum eating, piss, scat(no content yet), extreme off-screen violence, sissy(no content yet), pegging, fart

-More Red Maiden content
screen shot10.jpg femdom_rpg_game_25.jpg

-Pupetress content with Cat Monster girl

femdom_rpg_game_49.jpg screen shot5.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Near future update, I am doing a gambling level drain concept and a Snake Girl Dungeon mini-boss

image.2png.png femdom_rpg_game_57.jpg 41c624768b43420004a62baa68f770008f8fc363.png

Your guys' support always keeps me going, check out the page if you guys have a chance! Thanks !!! :D

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
saves for everynyan !!! full completed game full saves the game i really like the fat guy at the start of the game he gives exp and weapons and money i like the art style i would be more happier if you made the art style more define or clear its art is still good but you know you can improve if you want still love it please add SCAT AND FARTS so here are the saves
A lot of them just dont work

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
I can't go forward woth the game. I saved Renee but i don't understand how go on...
Into quest menu it seems i didn't complete saving renee quest....but I did...

Someone can help me? Thanks
1702825067117.png

Hardtime

Jan 1, 2018
that is a bug , not ur fault
Is there a way to fix it? Because I got stuck like that as well. Both Saving Renee and Restoring the Flame quest doesn't get completed even though I have done them both. Since that doesn't happen I guess the trigger doesn't activate to let me travel out of the start area even though she opens the door.

I've now tried playing the game twice and gotten stuck on the same bug both times making progress impossible.

Last edited:

3EyeRaven

Feb 7, 2023
:DHello PK
I really enjoyed playing this game, I tell you. Its among the top 3 femdom focused games that made me horniest. I truly wanted to be the MC so bad must of the time, being dommed by all those gorgeous female characters, simply a dream come true. I hope you get to finish this great project. Happy holidays and best of lucks!

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

iftachby

Jul 31, 2023
Is the Church/Puppetress gameplay available yet on latest versions or is it just teasing for the future?

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Is the Church/Puppetress gameplay available yet on latest versions or is it just teasing for the future?
Puppetress is available on and

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes