HTML - The Rare Wife [v0.3.9] [Afeel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Version v.0.0.8.

This version, allegedly, should excite the audience and invite to fund and play this game.
    Reality is, this version has nothing that might trigger some desire to support the DEV.

Everything is rough and hastily made, that suggest this is the way that DEV operate, therefore, no desire to wait for a new version.

When you create a demo or an early version, the game must be good enough to hint the players that in the future it will be a decent game... the current version is just telling us do not bother.

Technically very poor, dialogues are shallow, no real gameplay mechanics.. just buttons that trigger nothing
  2. 4.00 star(s)

YuriiH

This is the rate for the first available release (0.05).
    The game deserves 3/5 if you look at it as at the proof of concept of a kinetic novel. +1 additional star for the beginner-dev's spirit to create a bigger project.

STORY: As I've already told, kinetic with some mini branching. Very naïve story, especially in the view of the world of corruption, slavery and sluttiness, as described in the background story.

GAMEPLAY: Literally none yet. There is navigation, clicking 'continue' phrases and an embryo of time management. No more, no less you should expect from a kinetic novel. Also, according to the changelog there is a concept of battles, but I didn't search for them.

GRAPHICS: For AI CG it's OK, although not ideal.

TEXT: I haven't read too much into the grammar and syntax, but English doesn't immediately give a bad impression. This is rare for the first releases. Also, rather convenient highlighting of characters' lines -- so that you may focus less on the irrelative information.

USER INTERFACE: There is little to none gameplay, so it can't be correctly rated. For now, the elements seem working well. To be honest, the UI isn't even needed for a player at this stage of development.

WHAT IS REALLY BOOOOORING: (but this relates to any kinetic novel, and especially to kinetic NTR) the character doesn't have a choice, but some peps here love such kind of mental masochism, so to each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, not bad for the first try!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

randomguy

Seeing your game get a 1 star review has to suck but honestly, It's genuinely insulting how little content there is in this version, it can't even be called a 0,0001. The intro we get is so short it's almost impossible to care about the quality of anything else.

The art is decent, I have no qualms with AI CG, there's just literally nothing in this game right now. No indication of the direction it's going to go in, no indication of the quality of the game, not even brief interactions with any characters, it's just an incredibly short intro and that's it.

If you're thinking my review is harsh, my reasoning is simple. I've been on this website for a long time, every single time anyone has put out a demo this short, the project has either died in 2 months MAXIMUM or simply failed to deliver any content going forward.

I'll gladly change my review if there's any indication that we're going to get a quality game in the future, as things are right now this isn't even worth the 8MB.