DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
lygqi1h4v85d.png

Overview:

“Who will you be? The mysterious figure, not from this world? The savage mercenary with a grueling past? Or the back alley slut every citizen dumps their load into? The Realm is an interactive experience, where you choose who you want to be, male or female, and your choices shape your character. You wake up in a cave, with almost nothing but the clothes on your back (or in some cases, naked ofc), and a background to your name. From there on out, the world is yours, seize it! Will you settle down in the cave and explore every nook and cranny of the world? or perhaps settle down in the city, with a cute elf at your side? Or maybe get captured by a fertile goblin tribe, and slurp on goblin dick for the rest of your life? Or perhaps… none if it matters in the end, for the darkness stirs in the north, and the whispers of doom grow stronger…”​

Developer/Publisher: by Sylen
Censorship: None
Language:: English
Genre: html, adventure, fantasy, big breasts, group,

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Woof. That demon babe. :FeelsGoodMan:
''Or maybe get captured by a fertile goblin tribe, and slurp on goblin dick for the rest of your life?''
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Man, this looks and sounds great. Hopefully it does not disappoint.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Mhh, the "action-box" is in the portrait when playing in chrome and 2k monitor setting. :(

Qster

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, just a quick report. It seems that upgrading the cave too much at once lock you out of building the slave pens. I had to make sure the cave was at the exact level, and not too high, to be able to build them. For now it's not too much of a hindrance since there's almost nothing to build, but it could be quite troublesome later on.

Apart from that, good game, though you should either warn people that their actions have consequences or remind them to save before each quest, since some things that happen have quite serious repercussions and little to no warning (I don't want to spoil too much, but I'm thinking about the last quests from the witch and the bar wench). Keep it up!

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Thoughts and issues found:

• If the browser window is not in the standard monitor ratio (16:9 it seems), the images get messy. See for an example.
  • Character appearance - don't know if it's a limitation of the body models you have access to, but it would be nice if the renders at least showed the default appearance. I didn't customise appearance, so it reads that my hair is brown, but the portrait shows black hair with red highlights.
  • Would be super nice to have the option to customise the body. Renders look really nice, but all currently available females look a little bit too thick for my taste. Maybe even a couple of options (like "petite", "average", "thick", or something) to decease rendering needs would be nice.
  • Fetish menu - I have no idea what I'm doing. If I click "Disable" on Non-Con, am I enabling non-con content or disabling it? Re-wording of the fluff text on that page would help. Or better yet, add a status text next to the fetish.
  • Game start - I just appeared in that world out of nowhere. I don't even have clothes... WHERE DID I GET THE MATERIALS FROM, then? Wood, stone and iron? Maybe add an intro scene where the character gathers that stuff?

galvador

May 9, 2017
In my opinion this game has potential as a slave management game. The renders still lacks sex, but at least it has little promise. Oh and I really don't want to live inside of cave my whole life.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
look intersting. gonna try when there will be more content,not a fan of 5 minute demos,this only ruin initial experience.

Reactions: ponyguy

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Considerable potential to be sure, but wonder how many scenes this will actually have if they plan to make a some renders for all of em.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
how much content is in the game
Very little as far as I can tell.
The basic sandbox environment is there but there's not a whole lot to do in it yet. Not much artwork either, which I could tolerate if more effort had gone into writing the scenes.
I guess it has potential, but if you want an actual game you'll probably have to wait a couple of updates.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks for the feedback and that i will be monitoring this thread every now and then. If you find any bugs or encounter any problems, please let me know!

Mhh, the "action-box" is in the portrait when playing in chrome and 2k monitor setting. :(
I'll see if i can fix this soon, my screen is not that big :)

In my opinion this game has potential as a slave management game. The renders still lacks sex, but at least it has little promise. Oh and I really don't want to live inside of cave my whole life.
You will be able to move your home for several alternatives in the future. In the next version you will be able to move in and live with Tracy.

How do you get iron ? I never find any and the blacksmith is no help ...
Iron is only acquired by going on Assignments like exploring the caves for now. You can discover that assignment by exploring the plains. You can also just start a game with the debug console on and add some through that.

On Google Chrome, No valid storage adapters error message.
Can you post the full error message or tell me more about what passage that caused it?

Character appearance - don't know if it's a limitation of the body models you have access to, but it would be nice if the renders at least showed the default appearance. I didn't customise appearance, so it reads that my hair is brown, but the portrait shows black hair with red highlights.
All renders are simple DAZ renders that i've been playing around with for fun. I'm not really interested in spending too much time on adding complex character appearance as it doesn't really add much to the experience overall imo. All scenes will be rendered with the standard Human male/female model at first, and then depending on popularity i'll add for the other races at a much later date.

The Fetish menu should have all fetishes activated by default, but it's there to deactivate certain "forced" scenes for players who might want to avoid certain scenarios like that, ignore it if you want the full experience.

I hope that answered some of your questions :)

Thanks!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Can you post the full error message or tell me more about what passage that caused it?
I'll see if I can screen cap it, as I can't select it and copy. It seems to happen with all HTML games on this site and Chrome. It's just simply clicking on the program to open the game.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I must need to explore the plains more. I've not gotten any exploration assignments at all. I *have* gotten two different trading assignments.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote