mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Bugfix: for those who had already downloaded the game. There is a bug that doesn't let players to enter Lisa's Room. Here is a patch to fix it, delete the numbers, place it in directory/game and overwrite the old file.

EDIT: Can confirm old saves don't work.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Hiding text doesnt work with "H" or with middle mouse button. Either bug or disabled, cant tell.

Edit: looking at the scripts file, seems like the code for the "H" commands variable is not correct. Anyone with scripting knowledge wanna take a look?

Last edited:
Reactions: Futackerman

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Never thought I'd see an update on this. Next you'll be telling me we'll see another Broken Dreamers update before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Fantabaldu

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's funny how Lisa is a land lord in one spot a mother in another spot other spots they call her Lisa and other spots call her mom. Which is she or is she a super hero where her identity changes whenever they need it to?

HorizonD

I see nothing wrong with the girlfriend and think she looks fine Kendra on the other hand is way to manly for me and doesn't interest me at all.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So, it is possible to do all 15 tasks right? I didn't get any of them done, and got a game over. I completed both quests though and got the girls affections as high as I could manage but didn't complete a single task.
I'm sure a game like this needs a detailed walkthrough guide. Hopefully Alishia or some fan makes one. Who's going to pull that Excalibur out of the ground and become a hero?

Reactions: Futackerman

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's funny how Lisa is a land lord in one spot a mother in another spot other spots they call her Lisa and other spots call her mom. Which is she or is she a super hero where her identity changes whenever they need it to?
ALISHIA had to rush to clean up the incest from the game for the Patreon release, so there are bits missing. It'll probably be fixed in the patch and if you install the incest patch, she's never a landlady.

How the heck do you get the handjob from Lisa?
I end always in a game over.^^
Check the journal, not implemented yet.

So, it is possible to do all 15 tasks right? I didn't get any of them done, and got a game over. I completed both quests though and got the girls affections as high as I could manage but didn't complete a single task.
No, it's not implemented yet. You can learn massage techniques from Nina and Jessica and give Lisa a massage, but those are the only main quest things you can do.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I see nothing wrong with the girlfriend and think she looks fine Kendra on the other hand is way to manly for me and doesn't interest me at all.
I meant the manager Lexi (bimbo). They referred they are the girlfriends.
A normal face with smaller lips would be nicer, I guess. ^^

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes